Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My math exam is stressing me out so bad... I can fail math and still pass 9th grade BUT I won't get my credit for Algebra 2, I have a 75.. I brought that up from a 71 but I'm still only points from failing. My teacher gave us a practice exam that we can use during the exam but I can't read his handwriting. :hair:

My math exam is stressing me out so bad... I can fail math and still pass 9th grade BUT I won't get my credit for Algebra 2, I have a 75.. I brought that up from a 71 but I'm still only points from failing. My teacher gave us a practice exam that we can use during the exam but I can't read his handwriting. :hair:

Oh god! Sounds tough! Hope you get through it easily!:thumb_yello:

Don't you just love TicTacs?

I have NOTHING in common with my family, friends, where I live. I'm LITERALLY like a fruit loop in a box of cheerios.. but more.

I'm like that picture in TBWKTM artwork!

The giant eyeball ? :naughty:

The giant eyeball ? :naughty:

No, the one with all the black suits and the one pink suit.

I'm dying inside right now, My 3 favorite artists are Mika, Adele and Florence + the Machine.. (the Beatles too but they don't tour anymore...) but anyway, Adele is going to be in Asheville, NC and Florence + the Machine in Atlanta, and my parents are being (insert word here) and won't let me go. yhnucxjt6yw43 GRR!! I've already had an awful year and they still won't let me. I need a breakkkk. I want to break freeeee, I want to break freeee, I want to break free from your lies, you're so self-satisfied I don't neeeed you.. I want to breakkkk freee...

Idiot hairdresser.

tumblr_lkhcu3sBKO1qc3zr7.gif

:aah::roftl:

Gonna grow it then get it style again. How I wanted it. ¬.¬

Need to find a good hairdresser.

I think I've given up on maths. It just gets me stressed...and depressed. :/

I'm dying inside right now, My 3 favorite artists are Mika, Adele and Florence + the Machine.. (the Beatles too but they don't tour anymore...) but anyway, Adele is going to be in Asheville, NC and Florence + the Machine in Atlanta, and my parents are being (insert word here) and won't let me go. yhnucxjt6yw43 GRR!! I've already had an awful year and they still won't let me. I need a breakkkk. I want to break freeeee, I want to break freeee, I want to break free from your lies, you're so self-satisfied I don't neeeed you.. I want to breakkkk freee...

that's intense. I feel for you :huglove:

OMG I know exactly how you feel! My parents are the same! It's so depressing. I have never been to a concert. Everyone comes to London but I never get to go! :tears: I just want to see Mika at least :crybaby:

I hate some of my parents rules. SO MUCH! :sneaky2:

I can't wait to break free!

I think I've given up on maths. It just gets me stressed...and depressed. :/

Me too. :sad:

that's intense. I feel for you :huglove:

:huglove:

OMG I know exactly how you feel! My parents are the same! It's so depressing. I have never been to a concert. Everyone comes to London but I never get to go! :tears: I just want to see Mika at least :crybaby:

I hate some of my parents rules. SO MUCH! :sneaky2:

I can't wait to break free!

My parents have dumb rules also.

I feel so sick but I dont think I'm ill. :dunno:
hope you feel better soon! :huglove:

Archived