Say Something Random Part 11!!!

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, once upon a time, a real person, just like you and me was following a guide car through a construction zone. When the construction zone ended, the guide car pulled off to allow the other cars to leave, but she decided to follow him. Noticing this, the guide car cut her off, but again, she followed them. So again, the guide car turned off to let her pass, but yet again, she followed them. Then, she noticed people on the sidewalk staring at her and laughing. So, she came to her senses and went back on the road and stopped following the guide car. When she looked in her rearview mirror, there were about 10 cars doing the exact same thing.

I just found out there's a football player named Kaka in Brazil. I bet he doesn't know what kaka means in latvian. :mf_rosetinted:

I knew it, but dont know whats means it. whats means? :aah::teehee:

I spent 5 hours at the zoo today and 2 hours at the mall in Columbia. then a basically 2 hour drive back home, my whole body is aching.. and my legs feel numb/like jello. Oh! and I got sunburnt... on the bright side?! I GOT NEW CLOTHES! AND A FEATHER! AHHHH. Oh yeah, and the world didn't end yet!

I spent 5 hours at the zoo today and 2 hours at the mall in Columbia. then a basically 2 hour drive back home, my whole body is aching.. and my legs feel numb/like jello. Oh! and I got sunburnt... on the bright side?! I GOT NEW CLOTHES! AND A FEATHER! AHHHH. Oh yeah, and the world didn't end yet!

OMG! REALLY? O_O

:mf_rosetinted:

peek-a-boo!

she said THREE LETTERS! :aah: xD

I just found out there's a football player named Kaka in Brazil. I bet he doesn't know what kaka means in latvian. :mf_rosetinted:

He's a really good player..:aah: And btw.. Then we have the same word in our languages. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived