GingerLujka

Mika: ... :wub2:...

Doctor: Mika...

Mika... :swoon:

Docotr: MIKA!!!!

Mika: *wakes from daydreaming* wot?!

Doctor: the Tardis, if you please...

Mika: just who do you think you are, ordering me like that?!

Doctor: I'm the time lord. I destroyed the Daleks in every season of this show. and you know how utterly horrible and evil they are!

Mika: huh! The Daleks! big giant salt cellars! they don't impress me much!

Docotr: I play bridge with your mom. And you know how she can be when she's loosing. you want to stay in that crappy apartment in LA for the third album too?

Mika: no...

Doctor: :mf_rosetinted:

Mika: :boxed:

*goes to save the Tardis*

:lmfao:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doctor: I'm the time lord. I destroyed the Daleks in every season of this show. and you know how utterly horrible and evil they are!

Docotr: I play bridge with your mom. And you know how she can be when she's loosing. you want to stay in that crappy apartment in LA for the third album too?

LMAO!!! yes, that MUST be part of the dialogue in the episode. :biggrin2:

(scene where amy, rory and doctor land in grace kelly vid shoot)

(tardis noise)

A: Doctor, are you sure this will work? Rory doesn't really like surprises...

D: Nonsense, Amy. Everybody loves surprises. Bowties are like surprises! (wierd face)

(rory surfaces)

R: Docotr, where are we- uh... woah... Oh. My. I can't believe it...

M: (humming GK to himself) oh, hi. I was wondering when the extras for the video would arrive. You guys ready?

R: (girly squeal) OH you're-you're MIKA!!! Can i please have your autograph? I LOVE your music!!! (whispers to Amy) You didn't tell me we'd go here!!!

M: Oh yeah, sure, but first we have to film some stuff, so- hey, whats that? (points at TARDIS)

D: Oh, that-that. is. nothing. I'm the doctor, this is Amy, this is Rory, and Bowties are cool. thats all you need to know.

-- to be continued --

Edited by grace freddy

Uhm... which who? Who in general or Doctor Who? :aah:

Who is Doctor Who?

i never heard about him...

is like Doctor House? :boxed::boxed:

I´m confussing right now :blowup:

That's really funny!

Who is Doctor Who?

i never heard about him...

is like Doctor House? :boxed::boxed:

I´m confussing right now :blowup:

Doctor Who is a science Fiction series, made in Britain. It's been running (with a few years break) since the 1960s.

The Doctor is a time traveller who uses a time machine that looks like a blue police telephone box. It's called The TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) Because it's a multi-dimensional object, it just looks like a phone box from the outside, but it's huge inside.

The Doctor always travels with one-or-more human companions and they get involved in many adventures.

The other important thing about The Doctor is that he can change his appearance. When one incarnation dies he can come back with a new face and body, so ten (I think it's ten) different actors have played him up to now.

I hope that helps you to understand what the series is about.

Doctor Who is a science Fiction series, made in Britain. It's been running (with a few years break) since the 1960s.

The Doctor is a time traveller who uses a time machine that looks like a blue police telephone box. It's called The TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space) Because it's a multi-dimensional object, it just looks like a phone box from the outside, but it's huge inside.

The Doctor always travels with one-or-more human companions and they get involved in many adventures.

The other important thing about The Doctor is that he can change his appearance. When one incarnation dies he can come back with a new face and body, so ten (I think it's ten) different actors have played him up to now.

eleven :wink2:

also, bow ties are cool :naughty:

Thank to you :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

So now if somedoby ask me for that i know :teehee::wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
who_daleks_02.jpg

erm...

I'd like an episode with this in it :biggrin2:

Mika... Doctor... Daleks... and Churchill... :teehee:

Well if Churchill is in it it would have to be based in WW2, which means that Mika would have to travel back in time with The Doctor.

It could be something like... Mika wants to write a musical based in WW2, so he travels back in time with The Doctor to research the time period.

Meanwhile, with humanity caught up in a World War and the Blitz, The Daleks take the opportunity of landing in London to take over the capital.

How is that idea?

Well if Churchill is in it it would have to be based in WW2, which means that Mika would have to travel back in time with The Doctor.

It could be something like... Mika wants to write a musical based in WW2, so he travels back in time with The Doctor to research the time period.

Meanwhile, with humanity caught up in a World War and the Blitz, The Daleks take the opportunity of landing in London to take over the capital.

How is that idea?

woah thats sounds AWESOME!!!! maybe his high pitched singing resonates with the dalek's armour system or something and he destroys them FOR GOOD :) Classic, Schmassic... seriously if series 6 has daleks imma go crazy :boxed:

woah thats sounds AWESOME!!!! maybe his high pitched singing resonates with the dalek's armour system or something and he destroys them FOR GOOD :) Classic, Schmassic... seriously if series 6 has daleks imma go crazy :boxed:

Exhibit B is the best one. :aah:

:naughty: yes, yes it is XD im still working on it, hopefully i'll find even better examples in his pictures:aah:

I too love your siggy, especially exhibit B . . . and now when I see those paparazzi pics I'm going to want to picture Mika and Lady Gaga sitting in a dark kitchen eating fish fingers and custard. :biggrin2: