Avril Lavigne stealing Mika's shoes?

eloise.shaw

Well, I wasnt sure whether to open a new thread or not, but look what I came across:

[YOUTUBE]evuVnQb4SO8&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

If you skip to 1:18, Avril Lavigne is wearing the exact shoes Mika has! :shocked:

Does anyone know if they were Christian Loboutin range, and if she had them specially made? Would be awesome if we got more info!!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, I wasnt sure whether to open a new thread or not, but look what I came across:

[YOUTUBE]evuVnQb4SO8&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

If you skip to 1:18, Avril Lavigne is wearing the exact shoes Mika has! :shocked:

Does anyone know if they were Christian Loboutin range, and if she had them specially made? Would be awesome if we got more info!!!

as always..I hate living in Germany cause I can't watch the video...:sneaky2:

I remember Mika saying when he first got them that he was 'trying' them cause Louboutin wanted to put them on sale, but he had made some for him to get reactions :thumb_yello: That's from an interview, but sorry, I?ve got no idea which one it was :aah:

Btw, has Avril filed her teeth? :shocked: She looks like a vampire :aah:

LOUIS MEN'S FLAT SPIKES -- $US 1,095

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwIZG1OXctM19BLWXLF8mFgICpP1qjNn-hVA5106LxS4ko3nTUimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQrDTckiJlobOsqScrkXpjVknn2vJTczvyCIuldBbNBH_OeOtuXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcvk8Z4AJ3-yh5fN2ReeGrsK11L2d8vxysNBtxUOPzqTCkqQCI

Anybody can buy it online !

http://us.christianlouboutin.com/mens-shoes/louis-men-s-flat-spikes.html

you mean anyone who has a thousand bucks to spend on a pair of shoes!:naughty:

strangely, the women's version is less expensive...http://us.christianlouboutin.com/shoes/flats/sneakers/louis-women-s-flat-spikes.html

Archived