Eurovision 2011

suzie

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't like Azerbaijan much....:S

Me neither.

I so don't agree with the voting. My favorites were France, Sweden, UK and Denmark. I so wanted Sweden to win because he was much better than Azerbaijan and Italie. I also can't understand that France did bad. He has an amazing voice. I don't understand Europe :blink:

Me neither.

I so don't agree with the voting. My favorites were France, Sweden, UK and Denmark. I so wanted Sweden to win because he was much better than Azerbaijan and Italie. I also can't understand that France did bad. He has an amazing voice. I don't understand Europe :blink:

France: was in the wrong show!

Sweden: didn't like the song

UK: sang out of tune

Italy was a bit jazzy! Loved that!

Azerbaijan: not convinsed!

MI also can't understand that France did bad. He has an amazing voice. I don't understand Europe :blink:

oh, I understand that. The guy sang out of tune for the first part of the song. :aah:

I have never been so disappointed in Eurovision before.:blink: When I listened to the songs, I was so surprised, that this year I actually find most of the songs good. Aserbaijan was one of the few, who I didn't like at all. :blink::blink:

i have never been so disappointed in eurovision before.:blink: When i listened to the songs, i was so surprised, that this year i actually find most of the songs good. Aserbaijan was one of the few, who i didn't like at all. :blink::blink:

i agree with you !!

It is a competition of songs and it was a really catchy one. No trick. :dunno:

Last year they also did well with the same songwriters - who are actually Scandinavian (I guess Swedish )

It is a competition of songs and it was a really catchy one. No trick. :dunno:

Last year they also did well with the same songwriters - who are actually Scandinavian (I guess Swedish )

Swedish yes - but i still just didn't liked it!:boxed:

Soooo, the second year in a row that I don't like the winner.... Maybe that professional jury voting thing doesn't work so good after all :naughty: Lena was still better though.

I thought it would be top five because it's such a typical song, but winning. I'm confused. Disappointed too :naughty:

I think sending pretty boys and boybands with simplistic pop tunes was a safe a choice many countries decided to do, so I'd rather see the Azerbajani win if the performances I enjoyed most (e.g. Moldova, Finland, Iceland) had basically no chance.

Archived