What song are you listening to? Part 20!

Miro

Flytta på dej - Alina Devecerski (don't ask what that means in english, i don't know :aah::aah:)

:teehee: I like that song! :teehee: I have no idea how I heard of it :aah:

You like it' date=' and you've herd of it :shocked: It means: [i']Move your ass [/i] roughly :naughty:

You like it, and you've herd of it :shocked: It means: Move your ass roughly :naughty:

I know! :naughty: When I listen to music in other languages I ALWAYS translate. And usually learn some of the language too :teehee: Wy is it so shocking that I've heard of it? Too hipster for ya? :naughty:

I know! :naughty: When I listen to music in other languages I ALWAYS translate. And usually learn some of the language too :teehee: Wy is it so shocking that I've heard of it? Too hipster for ya? :naughty:

I do that too, you miss so much if you don't :mf_rosetinted: So what do you know in Swedish then :naughty: Haha, no I'm in shock because it's a song in a native language from a land in the north far away from USA and you've heard it. How? :blink: Do you like it btw?

Edited by Lilasko

I do that too, you miss so much if you don't :mf_rosetinted: So what do you know in Swedish then :naughty: Haha, no I'm in shock because it's a song in a native language from a land in the north far away from USA and you've heard it. How? :blink: Do you like it btw?

Not too much in Swedish :naughty: I don't know, sometimes I go out looking for things like this. :teehee: Yes I do like it, it reminds me of Yelle (a French pop singer) :teehee::teehee: I do know Veronica Maggio, she sings in Swedish right?! :aah: I like her.

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Not too much in Swedish :naughty: I don't know' date=' sometimes I go out looking for things like this. :teehee: Yes I do like it, it reminds me of Yelle (a French pop singer) :teehee::teehee:[/quote']

But probably more than I know in spanish :aah: Not a big fan of it but at least it's better than Other songs that are played on the radio :mf_rosetinted:

But probably more than I know in spanish :aah: Not a big fan of it but at least it's better than Other songs that are played on the radio :mf_rosetinted:

I would think so :mf_rosetinted: that is, if your radio is anything like mine :naughty: Funny thing, I took Spanish a decent 3 years and I still know more French than I do Spanish :aah:

I would think so :mf_rosetinted: that is' date=' if your radio is anything like mine :naughty: Funny thing, I took Spanish a decent 3 years and I still know more French than I do Spanish :aah:[/quote']

I doubt that, we get all your mass produced over played songs :mf_rosetinted: How long have you studied french then? :aah:

I doubt that, we get all your mass produced over played songs :mf_rosetinted: How long have you studied french then? :aah:

Hmm less than 6 months formally, I'd say :naughty: I just really like French... For obvious reasons :teehee:

As for what song I'm listening to-- Rick Astley: Never gonna give you up (My sister rick rolled me.....:teehee: I love this song anyway :aah:

Hmm less than 6 months formally' date=' I'd say :naughty: I just really like French... For obvious reasons :teehee:

As for what song I'm listening to-- Rick Astley: Never gonna give you up (My sister rick rolled me.....:teehee: I love this song anyway :aah:[/quote']

I bet my left hand that your french is better than my french I've studied for 5 years :aah:

I bet my left hand that your french is better than my french I've studied for 5 years :aah:

Then you must be right handed. :naughty: It might be... I don't know :teehee: I listen to loads of French music and I want to visit someday.

Then you must be right handed. :naughty: It might be... I don't know :teehee: I listen to loads of French music and I want to visit someday.

Ofc :naughty: But I still think you're better than me :aah: I was in France like 4 days ago :aah: