Not everything needs a thread

The thing is, I still ENJOY piano playing and singing, so it wasn't the end of the world when I gave it up. I can play some Mika songs, and I could learn more if I wanted to. I'm glad I wasn't pressured into doing something I didn't enjoy at the time. :biggrin2:

I'll try not to pressure :biggrin2:. Luckily, she can't normally be pressured to do anything :roftl:

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this but..:teehee:

For some reason, I feel like I'm not as crazy and fangurly about Mika as I used to be. I still love him but the fact is, up until this year whenever I saw a new Mika article or picture I'd go, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK :excite:"

( New song? Don't ask).

Now, I say "Oh, that's nice. Good for Mika."

Why is that? Anyone else feel this way?

Why is that?

Because the honeymoon has to end some time. If it's any consolation Mika will occasionally buy you champagne and chocolates for your anniversary and you will feel fangurly again for a bit :wink2:

Actually I was joking :shocked: Anyway, I only meant that we dont oblige anyone to listen to Mika..

And you may as well stop snooping around my user profile, you can ask me whatever here...:naughty:

Or ask anyone around, they know me well...:biggrin2:

I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this but..:teehee:

For some reason, I feel like I'm not as crazy and fangurly about Mika as I used to be. I still love him but the fact is, up until this year whenever I saw a new Mika article or picture I'd go, "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK :excite:"

( New song? Don't ask).

Why is that? Anyone else feel this way?

congratulations, and welcome back to the normal life. :mf_rosetinted:

i'm actually really glad whenever that happens to me. :naughty:

it's a little hard to keep it up when he doesn't come around very much where you live. :teehee:

And you may as well stop snooping around my user profile, you can ask me whatever here...:naughty:

Or ask anyone around, they know me well...:biggrin2:

:boxed: what? snooping's not ok? :aah:

i realize this is not FB but what's your profile for then? :naughty:

Not after i told her off for being rude to jaya..that seems like snooping around...:naughty:

i could see how she'd want to check your profile just because of that...:roftl:

it IS a little inconvenient that snooping around doesn't go unnoticed... :mf_rosetinted:

i could see how she'd want to check your profile just because of that...:roftl:

it IS a little inconvenient that snooping around doesn't go unnoticed... :mf_rosetinted:

A liiiiittle incovenient, indeed...:mf_rosetinted:

Besides she doesnt need to snoop around, i'm available to answer any questions...:thumb_yello: