Not everything needs a thread

In the morning news, they were talking about a competition called "Queen Extravaganza". A Montreal guy is a finalist and OMG! :shocked: he's really good!

[YOUTUBE]8qmFEh5zsBY[/YOUTUBE]

he was also featured on Ellen

[YOUTUBE]NyC77mlkyXA[/YOUTUBE]

you guys find he looks a bit like Freddie also? :teehee:

:shocked: whoa it's like freddie incarnate...he's *really* good...

The drummer for Queen is one of the judge for the competition, if i heard correctly.

Yes and I think he and Brian May created the competition?

This is his original audition. It's mesmerizing, I can't stop watching it. He says that his head is shaped liked Freddie's and they have similar vocal cord structure, etc., but it's just amazing that he can sound so much like him with so little effort.

[YOUTUBE]dREKkAk628I[/YOUTUBE]

This is his original audition. It's mesmerizing, I can't stop watching it. He says that his head is shaped liked Freddie's and they have similar vocal cord structure, etc., but it's just amazing that he can sound so much like him with so little effort.

So this is the same guy... I saw this vid since it was in twitter a while ago. It´s really amazing...

But I still think that sounding like Freddie is not enough.. Freddie wasn´t only a voice, he was a music genius. I wonder whether this guy could write music too. If yes... damn, he has a great future in his hands!

:shocked: whoa it's like freddie incarnate...he's *really* good...

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

:shocked:

*breaths in and breaths out*

:shocked:

this guy is Freddie.....:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

+1!! I love it. It seems to be so easy for him sing with that strong,amazing voice...I love it alltough I think he is still a lot different from freddie. freddie had that (I don´t know if that makes sense) Engery and created an atmospheare around him that the other guy here does not have

Edited by Anney

So this is the same guy... I saw this vid since it was in twitter a while ago. It´s really amazing...

But I still think that sounding like Freddie is not enough.. Freddie wasn´t only a voice, he was a music genius. I wonder whether this guy could write music too. If yes... damn, he has a great future in his hands!

well, i don't think he has to write songs because this is a competition for a Queen tribute band, which means they will play only Queen songs.

(Have this been posted???)

[YOUTUBE]dSWZ8HXqNPk[/YOUTUBE]

this vid is all kinds of awesomeness!! i wish i could go back in time and place and be in it...:naughty: actually, i like this more than the original...:teehee:

T4P!

Because the honeymoon has to end some time. If it's any consolation Mika will occasionally buy you champagne and chocolates for your anniversary and you will feel fangurly again for a bit :wink2:

I'm thinking eventually he's gonna have to put in more effort to buy back our affection :fisch::das:...

I´d be happy if my familly would stop calling him "the weird guy you are always fangurling about "...

If my family called Mika that, I'd have to say "You have to be more specific... I fangurl a lot of weird guys :blink: "

In the morning news, they were talking about a competition called "Queen Extravaganza". A Montreal guy is a finalist and OMG! :shocked: he's really good!

[YOUTUBE]8qmFEh5zsBY[/YOUTUBE]

he was also featured on Ellen

[YOUTUBE]NyC77mlkyXA[/YOUTUBE]

you guys find he looks a bit like Freddie also? :teehee:

Wow, he's really good!

(Have this been posted???)

[YOUTUBE]dSWZ8HXqNPk[/YOUTUBE]

:teehee: Weird, but cool!

Look how funny!

http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/industry-insights/finance/just-like-sid-vicious-punkonomics-was-sure-to-end-badly

They write about Mika in financial articles :thumb_yello:

Driving back from Dubai last Saturday after the Rugby Sevens, my son insisted that we listen to Mika, a curly-haired singer who performed at the Emirates Palace hotel a year or so ago. Each song is catchy, relentlessly jolly, and quick. They're over almost before they've begun. At the end of the disc, I flicked through my options and settled on Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here.

My son listened intently but was soon distracted, and absolutely horrified by the seemingly endless musical introduction.

...You may be wondering what all this has to do with the business world. I can explain. Just as the music of a previous generation was dull and long-winded, so too was finance.

Look how funny!

http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/industry-insights/finance/just-like-sid-vicious-punkonomics-was-sure-to-end-badly

They write about Mika in financial articles :thumb_yello:

Driving back from Dubai last Saturday after the Rugby Sevens, my son insisted that we listen to Mika, a curly-haired singer who performed at the Emirates Palace hotel a year or so ago. Each song is catchy, relentlessly jolly, and quick. They're over almost before they've begun. At the end of the disc, I flicked through my options and settled on Pink Floyd's Wish You Were Here.

My son listened intently but was soon distracted, and absolutely horrified by the seemingly endless musical introduction.

...You may be wondering what all this has to do with the business world. I can explain. Just as the music of a previous generation was dull and long-winded, so too was finance.

Haha, so cute!:teehee: I can't really tell if the parent loves it too or doesn't though :aah:

Ha, that's cool: because of 'The Voice of Holland' Mika is TT in the Netherlands. Apparently one contestant resembles Mika.

Seems to be this guy: http://www.thevoiceofholland.com/video/paul-turner-valerie/

OMG, he is nothing like MIka!! (What is wrong with is arms btw? Look like they're made of rubber...:dunno:)

He's from England.

Edited by AnnaMariaPetra

Driving back from Dubai last Saturday after the Rugby Sevens, my son insisted that we listen to Mika, a curly-haired singer who performed at the Emirates Palace hotel a year or so ago. Each song is catchy, relentlessly jolly, and quick.

Haha, so cute!:teehee: I can't really tell if the parent loves it too or doesn't though :aah:

No, dad just accidentally had Mika CD in his car. :mf_rosetinted:

Ha, that's cool: because of 'The Voice of Holland' Mika is TT in the Netherlands. Apparently one contestant resembles Mika.

Seems to be this guy: http://www.thevoiceofholland.com/video/paul-turner-valerie/

OMG, he is nothing like MIka!! (What is wrong with is arms btw? Look like they're made of rubber...:dunno:)

He's from England.

:naughty: oh my oh my !

looks like, his shoulders are very wide with thin long arms are connected to them... with elastic bands :aah:

by the way, he won! :yay:

another guy from Quebec (Canada) also won for bass