Not everything needs a thread

:naughty:

Guess I know what you mean. But I always think it's funny because you don't see Michael when you look at him, you see Mika (and well, the fact that Michael is the "person" and Mika is the artist is not exactly what I refer to here :teehee:). It's like looking at me thinking of "Jessica". :aah:

Ahhhhhhh... yes, of course.

Not THAT way,he's a bit too old for me:roftl:

No I just haven't seen him on TV for quite a long time...

:naughty: Good, just checking...

Mikaish plane :roftl:

zf8qr.jpg

Crap... I can't see the pic!

I love your siggie though, it's awesome!

It is a sign from Heaven! :bow:

:naughty: Or even better, a sign from MIKA!

can't dissagree :mf_rosetinted::aah:

:roftl:

I`ve seen one which had `EMD` :teehee: And it had the same shade of red Fanny Ardant`s dress had in the video :naughty:

Wow. This is more than coincidence. :mf_rosetinted:

Am I supposed to find the title of this thread funny? Because it always makes me giggle.

Erm..... sure. Whatever floats your boat.

I just agreed to let a friend of mine decorate my bedroom (incl. my Mika poster) in Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles and Holden colours if Manly wins the rugby league Grand Final and a Holden driver wins the V8 supercar championship next year :shocked:

My room will be covered in this crap if they win:

187-lightbox-1224409832.gifmanly__sea_eagles_logo.jpg

Though, if Wests Tigers win the football and Ford wins the championship, then I get to decorate his house in:

ford_logo.jpglogo_wests_tigers.jpg

Go Tigers! Go Ford! *evil grin*

Am I supposed to find the title of this thread funny? Because it always makes me giggle.

:naughty: yeah... it was my brain child. for a long time, i wish there was a thread where we can never be "off topic" and sometimes, we just want to say something to others, but we know it's not worth starting a thread, so we just don't bother saying it.

and that's how "not everthing needs a thread" thread was born :naughty:

:aah: yes!

First of all, try not to shove all that knowledge in her brain too quickly:thumb_yello: my friend said "oh I like that song lollipop", so I went off on a "mika's whole life story" tangent, after which she was like:shocked::shocked: "I'm gonna go..."

True story:naughty::naughty:

First of all, try not to shove all that knowledge in her brain too quickly:thumb_yello: my friend said "oh I like that song lollipop", so I went off on a "mika's whole life story" tangent, after which she was like:shocked::shocked: "I'm gonna go..."

True story:naughty::naughty:

hahaha :aah: Okay, thanks for the advise :naughty: