Hello from the caribbean ... Im new Here

Ziggydreamer

HELLO and thanks for accept me. Im from Puerto Rico an island at the Caribbean sea. Im a spinning teacher and listen MIKA for the 1st time in the radio - Rain - OMG love it then I seek more info about him and automatically felt in love with him, hes most talented and happy artist in the media his music makes me dream XOXO and Thanks -warms hugs from the Caribbean

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HELLO and thanks for accept me. Im from Puerto Rico an island at the Caribbean sea. Im a spinning teacher and listen MIKA for the 1st time in the radio - Rain - OMG love it then I seek more info about him and automatically felt in love with him, hes most talented and happy artist in the media his music makes me dream XOXO and Thanks -warms hugs from the Caribbean

Oh, that's cool.! Welcome to MFC! *hugz*

Hello there! Welcome to the MFC!

Archived