MIKA in Kyiv, Ukraine - Stereoplaza - 6 July 2011 - CANCELLED

Christine

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I very much would wish to go to Kiev. To Russians do not require the visa and the passport even... But it is expensive for me. Again to refuse in elementary things and to start to save money right now?..

Dreamy Q will be happy

yeah, where are you DQ?:wink2:

it's a neighbourhood but it's almost 1000 km from my place....hmmm and visas..really...

but it's more fun to go to a place you've never been before...I love seeing Mika in new places

:lmfao:

You know Bab, I am think to go, if it will turn out). Two trains with change in Moscow are much cheaper than plane (Direct flight does not justify itself at the price of and duration of flight). And with spending the night in any kennel. Dream Queen will tell, how many it is necessary money for " To not starve to death ". I think, I shall keep within in two my salaries... Not fatally. The visa-free mode kicks me on this travel... I am daring almost.

DQ, stop to die!:aah:

Checked the news - the news about this gig is already at many sites and blogs. But no announcement at Stereoplaza. Maybe they wait for official confirmation?

Moreover, it is a new place which is only going to open this month, but they promise a huge scale and high-level service.

OMG i'm shaking and can'r write/

You know Bab, I am think to go, if it will turn out). Two trains with change in Moscow are much cheaper than plane (Direct flight does not justify itself at the price of and duration of flight). And with spending the night in any kennel. Dream Queen will tell, how many it is necessary money for " To not starve to death ". I think, I shall keep within in two my salaries... Not fatally. The visa-free mode kicks me on this travel... I am daring almost.

DQ, stop to die!:aah:

Well, we all have to eat and pay the rent. But if you think you can afford it, then you should go. You will enjoy it so much!

Lena I hope you can find a way to make it happen. :huglove:

Checked the news - the news about this gig is already at many sites and blogs. But no announcement at Stereoplaza. Maybe they wait for official confirmation?

Moreover, it is a new place which is only going to open this month, but they promise a huge scale and high-level service.

It's announced on Stereoplaza, non? That is the site above? And their Facebook as well?

Lena I hope you can find a way to make it happen. :huglove:

It's announced on Stereoplaza, non? That is the site above? And their Facebook as well?

I can't find the place where this screencap above was taken. No info on their official site (only info until 5 July). But in Stereoplaza's profile in FB and our analogue of FB - VKontakte - this info already exists!

I can't find the place where this screencap above was taken. No info on their official site (only info until 5 July). But in Stereoplaza's profile in FB and our analogue of FB - VKontakte - this info already exists!

when you open the site, at the bottom (right) there is a little picture of Mika... click on it

I think the link is just broken on the http://stereoplaza.com.ua/ site. Hopefully they'll sort it out. They've tweeted as well.

http://twitter.com/#!/stereoplaza/status/58699192553582592

Anyway we know with St. Petersburg that nothing is every 100% certain :aah:. But hopefully Mikasounds announces it soon. :thumb_yello:

I feel like.... I can't express!!!

I think you know

I'm really glad for you. :huglove: I know how you felt after last summer, thinking it would be many years before you saw him again. Hopefully it's only a couple of months now.

I'm really glad for you. :huglove: I know how you felt after last summer, thinking it would be many years before you saw him again. Hopefully it's only a couple of months now.

as it turns out, she'll see him faster then canadians :naughty:

as it turns out, she'll see him faster then canadians :naughty:

I'm so happy that I want all the world was happy! I so hope that you will see him too, but as soon as possible!!!!

I'm so happy that I want all the world was happy! I so hope that you will see him too, but as soon as possible!!!!

I just saw him so I'm good. But I think Guy is getting antsy. :roftl:

Anyway YOU enjoy. It's not every day Mika comes to your hometown and I find hometown gigs are the best.

that's sweet, thank you :huglove:

Get tweeting Mika. Seems to work :fisch:

:naughty: i just twitted to him that i didn't win at Loto-Max... maybe he'll take pity on me :aah:

I just saw him so I'm good. But I think Guy is getting antsy. :roftl:

i could really use a Mika gig right now :fisch:

But just Stereoplaza has spread all these news...

Well, we all have to eat and pay the rent. But if you think you can afford it, then you should go. You will enjoy it so much!

I went to Moscow under the same conditions)I try to do the utmost, but I shall not give to hope to myself .

Archived