MIKA in Kyiv, Ukraine - Stereoplaza - 6 July 2011 - CANCELLED

Christine

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to Ukraine fans!

wonder he come up with some new songs...(or new single? :teehee:)

I still have slight hope that Mika could have some festivals in Asia too.. (Korea has several at the end of July.....:teehee:)

I just saw him so I'm good. But I think Guy is getting antsy. :roftl:

Anyway YOU enjoy. It's not every day Mika comes to your hometown and I find hometown gigs are the best.

He never comes to my hometown, would be very convenient as I could just roll up there on my bike:mf_rosetinted:

But I am happy for all the wonderful people in Ukraine!

Very happy for you DQ!!!

Lena I hope that you can go :)

Those who was on Moscow gig can go to Kyiv, and those who wished to be at St.-Petersburg too. If there is a hot desire It is necessary to try to go. I consider Ukraine close and native till now. But our people not so aspire to go somewhere far to see favourite musicians. They prefer to wait for arrival of celebrities to hometown. They are waiting for a known person, but will not go for the sake of him to other city. In remote towns so...

Over 128 cloud:biggrin2:

But anyway i should wait until confirmation.

Woww so happy for you :boing:

It seems that spaming has worked Lena :naughty:

Now just hold your breath until gig's confirmation but I'm sure things gonna be ok :thumb_yello:

Confirmed! It what I was waiting for!

And I've bought tickets :boing:

A lot of sites of popular FM stations and other music-related places already posted the news. I see, the gig is going to be popularized!

It's very important for the show to be advertised and I wish you incredible night with Mika :huglove:

A lot of sites of popular FM stations and other music-related places already posted the news. I see, the gig is going to be popularized!

Yes! I see the ads very often! And I force myself to not share them too often :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I have been asked a lot about this gig, so I better give some info here.

It is a closed club. There is a scheme http://stereoplaza.com.ua/public/?page_id=119

The standard places - it's a fan zone, standing places. VIP - seated places on the 2 floor. So you have to buy standing tickets to be in the 1 row :). The ticket costs roughly 35 euro.

The club (6000 places) is almost in the centre of city. But I never was there - just didn't need it before. I'm going to come there and see myself. It is a new club, and is going to open only in May.

I don't know about buying tickets from abroad. They give the possibility here http://ampm.com.ua/shop/product.php?id_product=54 but not all people can buy it. So, just try, maybe you will be among those luckiest.

Archived