Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

OMG! :floor:

Aww, that's so nice! :huglove: Although it sucks that you didn't like being there. I hated it too, junior high (? - well whatever it's called, from ages 13-16 anyways) were the worst years of my life because of girls like that. And mean boys too, who used to tease me and call me names. But I got over it. :teehee::naughty:

thank you. you are very nice :huglove:

yeah, me too (although first experiences kind of "stay" inside....and they reflect "now" sometimes....but if you are working on yourself, changing and moving (can't concentrate now cause "love today" started to play on my radio;-))) forward that's what counts :thumb_yello:)

Edited by Melisanda

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you. you are very nice :huglove:

yeah, me too (although first experiences kind of "stay" inside....and they reflect "now" sometimes....but if you are working on yourself, changing and moving (can't concentrate now cause "love today" started to play on my radio;-))) forward that's what count :thumb_yello:)

That is so true! It definitely requires some work and some of the experiences stay inside you no matter what, but if you work on it you'll learn to forgive and forget.

:huglove::wub2:

we have that saying here too. and i agree about his balls. it must've taken some pretty big balls to give up working w/ record companies just so he could keep his freedom :thumb_yello: my god i love Mika for this!

100 % agreed:thumb_yello:

he is such a great example for kids...and wise teachers should use him. (they do it sometimes:thumb_yello: ) (speaking about wise teachers...ooohhh I'm sooo tempted to speak about stupid teachers....:roftl: but I won't....:mf_rosetinted:)

That is so true! It definitely requires some work and some of the experiences stay inside you no matter what, but if you work on it you'll learn to forgive and forget.

:huglove::wub2:

:huglove:

forgive? :freak: never!!:lol3::devil::roftl:

forget? :freak:...(hmmm it sounds like repression-suppression...) :roftl:

maybe..."look at it from different perspective"...."rationalize it and try to make fun of it...." yep (that's my way:wink2:)

Must resist the urge to make the obvious joke about wood, I don't want to end up to the NC again! :aah:

ah, but now you've put the idea into all our heads which is almost as bad so you might as well just make the joke :naughty:

forgive? :freak: never!!:lol3::devil::roftl:

forget? :freak:...(hmmm it sounds like repression-suppression...) :roftl:

maybe..."look at it from different perspective"...."rationalize it and try to make fun of it...." yep (that's my way:wink2:)

:lmfao:

The best way to handle things!

Yeah, it's not like I've forgiven either. I only stopped caring about everyone's opinion. :teehee:

ah, but now you've put the idea into all our heads which is almost as bad so you might as well just make the joke :naughty:

Oh you know I'd never do that! I can just imagine how sweet the Christmas morning would be with a piece of wood like that...

:fisch:

I was going to post that we had all guessed what you were thinking about :naughty: but I got a message saying "connection closed by the server" :lmfao:

:lmfao:

The best way to handle things!

Yeah, it's not like I've forgiven either. I only stopped caring about everyone's opinion. :teehee:

doesn't work in my case :original: ...

(don't the things "knock" from the inside or appear in your dreams making you feel not good) oh maybe I should stop this ; "not good" shouldn't appear here at all !! :original:

about "not caring" :thumb_yello:

YES :biggrin2:

We're waiting anxiously! :das:

doesn't work in my case :original: ...

(don't the things "knock" from the inside or appear in your dreams making you feel not good) oh maybe I should stop this ; "not good" shouldn't appear here at all !! :original:

about "not caring" :thumb_yello:

It really doesn't work for me either, I was just kidding. :teehee: It's amazing how a conversation this deep can even develop in Wonkaland! :lmfao:

It really doesn't work for me either, I was just kidding. :teehee: It's amazing how a conversation this deep can even develop in Wonkaland! :lmfao:

I'm a very 'deep" person you know...:shun::roftl: with me you can go deeper and deeper and deeper and then...booooom to the surface....:wink2:

(I don't like shallow, superficial persons...:wink2:)

Flyingkites (I love your nickname by the way, I love kites...) : I have a "flying" dress right now and milion sheets of paper in my room and when I make a move they re flying all over... :original:

Edited by Melisanda

Can you believe this? She did it. She put me back in my basement and threatens to ground me for life if I show anything to my fans.

49Mika_-_we_are_golden3744.jpg

I got bored, so I danced like I was a six year old girl …

49Mika_-_we_are_golden4072.jpg

Made up my bed …

49Mika_-_we_are_golden2033.jpg

Cleaned my mirror ...

49Mika_-_we_are_golden2123.jpg

And got bored again.

49Mika_-_we_are_golden3616.jpg

So I sent momma to the movies, drank three glasses of wine and did some drunk yoga.

49Mika_-_we_are_golden4368.jpg

I have a little headache now but I think I’m ready for it.

49Mika_-_we_are_golden5448.jpg

Let me put on some appropriate music …

49Mika_-_we_are_golden4377.jpg

Some extra light …

49Mika_-_we_are_golden4207.jpg

One last check to see if momma really left

49Mika_-_we_are_golden3293.jpg

MOMMMAAAA!!!!!!!

49Mika_-_we_are_golden3389.jpg

No answer, so she’s gone.