Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes..it's in the afternoon and is hot here...and there are cold beers in the refrigerators....:aah:.... I though in Portugal its about 10 pm, right? there are six hours of difference if i'm not wrong

It's 20:23 here...

It's a good day for it.....:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted:

weeeell :drink_nl:...with me it's different...it's - 20 celsius degrees outside now and i thought 2 mugs of hot red wine with cinammon wouldn't do any harm :biggrin2:

-20C???:shocked:

Get the whole bottle, woman!:naughty:

how do you do that..?:shocked: I take 2 sips and I'm done (not drunk but it's enough for me) and I always add water or sth to alcohol...looks like I can feel like drunk without being drunk....people sometimes think I'm drunk when I haven't even touched alcohol...

Wonka, I'm glad that you re feeling better:thumb_yello:

*runs back to see who else is drunk here, while wine is preparing*

1...2... where was I? oh, I'll have to start counting again... 1... wait, have I already counted that one? geesh... 1... 2... or was it 1? OK, OK... 1... 2... 1.... 1.... 1....

Are you drunk too :blink: ?

ooh my Wonka where is your glass?

Am I invited too?

Mika.jpg

you Annie or who is falling in a drunken??

Of course you are invited, Beer or wine?

how do you do that..?:shocked: I take 2 sips and I'm done (not drunk but it's enough for me) and I always add water or sth to alcohol...looks like I can feel like drunk without being drunk....people sometimes think I'm drunk when I haven't even touched alcohol...

Wonka, I'm glad that you re feeling better:thumb_yello:

Now you have to drink so that nobody have questions:yay::drink_nl:

Edited by M-enis

:blink: Oh ... you are really drunk. :mf_rosetinted:

Did I write wrong? my english is very bad there are a lot of words that i don't know how to write..google doesn't help me.....and i'm just drunk when i become really drunk i go to leave mfc and going to sleep....

Edited by M-enis

Did I write wrong? my english is very bad there are a lot of words that i don't know how to write..google doesn't help me.....and i'm just drunk when i become really drunk i go to leave mfc and going to sleep....

No you didn't write it wrong, but you asked if I was invited or Mika. And since this is a captions thread, ...

I don't think I understood your last sentence in this post though. :blink: