Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

Thanks.

:dunno: Dunno where I get my inspiration from. I just look at the pics (made by Eriko, thanks Eriko :flowers2:) and Mika's facial expression and the story just pops up in my head. I guess I have a vivid imagination. :blush-anim-cl:

ypu're like a captions genius then!:aah::wub2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello :teehee:

I need to share something with you :biggrin2:

A woman called me and said that she needs a chicken costume for her 3 years old son :aah: and I decided to make it for him... It's going to be his bday gift cos he is obsessed with chickens and eggs .... She called me last night and after that I just can't stop thinking about chickens and MIKA in chicken suit :aah:

and I neede to google how to make chicken costume and I found this

http://www.costumecraze.com/Animal-Costumes-Chicken-Costumes.html

A woman called me and said that she needs a chicken costume for her 3 years old son :aah: and I decided to make it for him... It's going to be his bday gift cos he is obsessed with chickens and eggs .... She called me last night and after that I just can't stop thinking about chickens and MIKA in chicken suit :aah:

:blink::roftl::roftl:

now i can't wait to see what you come up with!!:thumb_yello:

:blink::roftl::roftl:

now i can't wait to see what you come up with!!:thumb_yello:

+1! :lmao:

By the way, am I the only one who thinks this guy looks like he's having a bit too much fun wearing that chicken costume?

U5501-large.jpg

I can't really blame him though can I, I'd probably be hella excited too.

+1! :lmao:

By the way, am I the only one who thinks this guy looks like he's having a bit too much fun wearing that chicken costume?

U5501-large.jpg

I can't really blame him though can I, I'd probably be hella excited too.

:roftl: omg he looks so pervy!!:naughty:

And I found this for you :aah:

http://girlinair.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-to-make-chicken-costume.html

isn't Mika the head of the perv patrol?

while typing the word 'head' i broke into a giggle, as if i needed proof that i belong on the perv patrol

*le gasp*

You're right! I think it's about time I dug up this extremely well-executed photoshop job ( :mf_rosetinted: ) I once did for the fun of it and also because I was feeling even more retarded than I usually do.

mika4.jpg

Now that I think of it, it probably should say 'boss' instead of 'seal'. Oh well.

isn't Mika the head of the perv patrol?

while typing the word 'head' i broke into a giggle, as if i needed proof that i belong on the perv patrol

true, true!:teehee:

*le gasp*

You're right! I think it's about time I dug up this extremely well-executed photoshop job ( :mf_rosetinted: ) I once did for the fun of it and also because I was feeling even more retarded than I usually do.

mika4.jpg

Now that I think of it, it probably should say 'boss' instead of 'seal'. Oh well.

:roftl:

that pic still makes me giggle everytime...it was as if he's psychic:naughty:

Thanks.

:dunno: Dunno where I get my inspiration from. I just look at the pics (made by Eriko, thanks Eriko :flowers2:) and Mika's facial expression and the story just pops up in my head. I guess I have a vivid imagination. :blush-anim-cl:

you're very welcome !! You are the girl of genius for caption !!!:teehee::roftl::roll1:

OK ... correct me if I’m wrong ... but … is that my shirt you are wearing? And why are the stripes red and not blue anymore?

67657441.jpg

Oh ... you washed it together with your red socks.

42891859.jpg

Geezzz … what are you … blond? Even I know you can only wash this shirt together with blue socks.

42211487.jpg

Yeah ... she’s insane.

94540595.jpg

I give up ... I’m leaving.

27602279.jpg

:lmao::lmao: :lmao: