Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello :bye:

Why do I feel as if am not welcome here.:mf_rosetinted:

And why is that???:blink:

The Mika's songs parodies are very funny....but i really like more the parody of " Happy ending"

Creepy singing gloves....:lmao:

hello :bye:

Why do I feel as if am not welcome here.:mf_rosetinted:

Because you're making such big gaps in your posts, and then I have to select everything to see are there any light blue letters there. :sneaky2::tongue2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Of course it is...Why shouldn't you be welcome here?:blink:

umm...good question :aah:

Because you're making such big gaps in your posts, and then I have to select everything to see are there any light blue letters there. :sneaky2::tongue2:

:mf_rosetinted:

aww I'm sorry,its a bad habit of mine :aah: I'll try not to do it too much :teehee:

@Mina Alisa

What is a "panis" ...I only know the word it was mistaken for :loco:

:aah: ok I really don't know how to describe now, that is the underwear ,but also is the urban way to say something is not cool... I googled the word granny panis, but you can also write like

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=granny%20panties

I just heard that in the song "Grace Kelly" version :aah: I didn't make mistake if you mean that :aah:

I didn't mean to cause such a big gap...am sorry.:tears:

:blink: What's happening here? Tears of pain in Wonkaland? That's not how it should be. :wags_finger: So ... don't moan woman and start reading back this thread from the beginning. And when you return to this page, I want to see tears of joy and no tears of pain.

Now ... GO! :sneaky2:

:pinkbow:

:blink: What's happening here? Tears of pain in Wonkaland? That's not how it should be. :wags_finger: So ... don't moan woman and start reading back this thread from the beginning. And when you return to this page, I want to see tears of joy and no tears of pain.

Now ... GO! :sneaky2:

I made a like a big gap in one of my posts..now people are complaining about it,Its just a habit I have of doing and its gonna be a while for me to have tears of joy again,I am in such a downer.:sad:

I made a like a big gap in one of my posts..now people are complaining about it,Its just a habit I have of doing and its gonna be a while for me to have tears of joy again,I am in such a downer.:sad:

I said go to page 1 ... NOW. And don't moan. :sneaky2: