New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

Does anyone have any idea when Elle Me Dit video will show up? :original: I hope Mika isn't THAT cruel and it wasn't just another lie about filming that video :shocked:

Haha, I don't think the Elle Me Dit video would be released this many days before the album , I don't think he was lying ! :naughty::naughty:

According to this casting' date=' it should be filmed today :wink2:

http://www.casting.fr/fr120855-Hommes%20et%20filles%20entre%2014%20et%2065%20ans%20pour%20tournage%20clip%20de%20Mika[/quote']

'- Un couple de 30 et 40 ans

- une grande mère de 60 et 65 ans

- un grand père enntre 60 et 65 ans

- un jeune homme entre 14 et 16 ans

- une jeune fille entre 14 et 16 ans -

Tournage le mardi 19 juillet-

Rémunération: 200 euros

Envoyez votre cv, vos photos (portrait et plein pied) et vos coordonnées complètes à l'adresse mail indiquée. Mentionnez le lien de votre book en ligne sur casting.fr.'

So they are looking for casting and it says a girl between 14 and 16! DAMN! I WANNA GO!!! :aah:

I just checked the charts again today and it's #5 again:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Is there anyway to get a "legal" copy by paying someone in France to buy the song and then send the file to another person who will pay them for it? All legally and each purchase counted on ITunes France to keep it in the charts or another way to be sent a Gift Certificate from ITunes France? Just curious! I'm talking about only "legitimate" paths to own the song.~

Envoyez votre cv, vos photos (portrait et plein pied) et vos coordonnées complètes à l'adresse mail indiquée. Mentionnez le lien de votre book en ligne sur casting.fr.'

So they are looking for casting and it says a girl between 14 and 16! DAMN! I WANNA GO!!! :aah:

14-65 years old. That's gonna be one hell of a video.:aah: And 200 euros payment? I'd do it for free...

14-65 years old. That's gonna be one hell of a video.:aah: And 200 euros payment? I'd do it for free...

I know! It sounds interesting though :naughty::teehee:

Damn I wish I'd seen this. Well, I doubt my mum would just send me out there to wherever it's being filmed and let me miss school.

Is there anyway to get a "legal" copy by paying someone in France to buy the song and then send the file to another person who will pay them for it? All legally and each purchase counted on ITunes France to keep it in the charts or another way to be sent a Gift Certificate from ITunes France? Just curious! I'm talking about only "legitimate" paths to own the song.~

it's not (yet) available on itunes where you live?

i know it's available in france, and belgium too

and if i i'm correct also in the netherlands

I know! It sounds interesting though :naughty::teehee:

Damn I wish I'd seen this. Well, I doubt my mum would just send me out there to wherever it's being filmed and let me miss school.

School is still on there? Here it's off since 15 june. And, to be honest, I don't know if I could stand seeing my face all over youtube...:aah:

According to this casting' date=' it should be filmed today :wink2:

http://www.casting.fr/fr120855-Hommes%20et%20filles%20entre%2014%20et%2065%20ans%20pour%20tournage%20clip%20de%20Mika[/quote']

OH MY MIKA I WANNA GO!!!!!! :shocked:

...all he had to do was ask on twitter who wanna go.. he should have people for free!! :aah:

so i think i said a while ago that i sent a mail to my radiostation:)

well yesterday i finally got mail back :teehee:

Dag Ilse,

Mercikes voor je tip.

We hebben inderdaad deze song van Mika al op verschillende manieren gespot. We bespreken hem ook wekelijks op onze playlistvergadering.

Op dit moment heeft hij structureel nog geen playlist op MNM, maar daar kan de volgende we(e)k(en) zeker nog verandering in komen.

Nogmaals oprecht dankjewel voor je interesse in de muziek op MNM, en stay tuned!

Vriendelijke groeten,

hans

basically he thanks me for the hint and said they spotted "elle me dit' in various ways, and that talk about it every week during their playlist meeting

atm he hasn't got a playlist yet, but this can change during the next week(s)

so my hopes for hearing it on the radio are growing again

last week i lost hope, but this mail changed it

now it's just fingers crossed they'll play it and they'll play it soon :aah:

so i think i said a while ago that i sent a mail to my radiostation:)

well yesterday i finally got mail back :teehee:

basically he thanks me for the hint and said they spotted "elle me dit' in various ways, and that talk about it every week during their playlist meeting

atm he hasn't got a playlist yet, but this can change during the next week(s)

so my hopes for hearing it on the radio are growing again

last week i lost hope, but this mail changed it

now it's just fingers crossed they'll play it and they'll play it soon :aah:

Thankyou for contacting them! Fingers crossed, the radio pluggers will say yes!

Maybe when the video comes out it will renew interest at the Belgian radio stations Ilse - which I expect will be happening quite soon.

i hope so, but i'm just confused :roftl:

especially cause they do play french songs AND they play at least one Mika song almost every day, so why does it take so long for a new one:teehee:

but i'm happy they finally replied my mail:biggrin2:

especially cause they do play french songs AND they play at least one Mika song almost every day, so why does it take so long for a new one:teehee:

Wow. that´s cool. :thumb_yello: Hope it will work!

I´d like to do the same, but in Slovakia it seems to be impossible. They only play those famous songs by Rihanna, Katy and GaGa, but sometimes they play Mika too :thumb_yello: But I don´t think they would play a song in french. :no:

Well, you never know, but there was only one song in french they was playing - Alors on danse. :naughty:

But you know what?

I WILL TRY IT ANYWAY! :wink2:

Wow. that´s cool. :thumb_yello: Hope it will work!

I´d like to do the same, but in Slovakia it seems to be impossible. They only play those famous songs by Rihanna, Katy and GaGa, but sometimes they play Mika too :thumb_yello: But I don´t think they would play a song in french. :no:

Well, you never know, but there was only one song in french they was playing - Alors on danse. :naughty:

But you know what?

I WILL TRY IT ANYWAY! :wink2:

Alors en danse? :teehee: that's a belgian :teehee:

A few days ago I heard the presenter say after a Mika song that he had written a new song in french and that they might play it in the near future ... Oh, this was on Q-music so guess we just have to wait ...