Out of tune?

Douleur

I've just entered Bizarro World.

I agree and I love you all. :pinkbow:

:lmfao::lmfao:

Quote of the year :roftl:

as always, im late on the discussion:naughty:

BUT

overall, when i started to listen to mika, i watched his clips and went to live performance of him on youtube..

and i was blown away!!

ive seen quite alot of artists live (and maybe i just love artists that suck live) but seriously, none of them sound like they do on the record... except for mika..

He mostly can sing everything he records... The only other person ive seen live being able to do this is Josh Groban.. and lets say that he doesnt jump on stage:mf_rosetinted:

So basically, im impressed everytime i hear him sing a song live... he really CAN sing..

thats all:mf_rosetinted:

I have to add to this, that I mostly prefer Mika's live vocals to his recorded ones, which is why I have alwyas without fail listened to mp3 versions of his live gigs rather than his studio tracks, after he had done enough of them live to have a good recording of each song or gig.

Don't ask me why, but I always prefered listening to the live versions :dunno: Just find that his voice sounds more powerful, and that he sings as if he means it more. With more passion.

Of course, this is the general rule, not applicable to when he sings badly :wink2: but those ocasions are the minority.

Lastly, I wanted to make a comment which I hope will not be taken in the wrong way, as it's not said with malice or with a bad intention. I just don't understand the drama that the last couple of pages have been mentioning.

This was just a discussion. No big deal. I don't understand why suddenly we're talking big things like blame, and people feeling guilty, etc... I think that it's being dramatized without need or reason, and perhaps some people's own (internal) feelings about themselves, projected onto the forum :dunno:

Whatever it is, I think is silly, and I personally think that we had a great discussion, which injected some much needed life into MFC, and that is good.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since when is criticism = someone thinks they are more intelligent, and fangurling = dumb? None of the comments on this thread are related to anyone's level of intelligence, nor is anybody suggesting that!

A fan's opinion of an artist can not be correlated to their intelligence in any way. Perfectly rational intelligent people are often swept away into irrational fangurling on a fan forum, all the time!:aah:

A fan posting a video is not to blame for people's opinions of a song. 10,000 other people at the live gig saw/heard the song and formed their own opinion and didn't drop in here to share it. And one song doesn't detract from the joy of a whole live gig, I am sure.

This thread has taken yet another turn in an odd direction (what's new on MFC?):mf_rosetinted:

I have to add to this, that I mostly prefer Mika's live vocals to his recorded ones, which is why I have alwyas without fail listened to mp3 versions of his live gigs rather than his studio tracks, after he had done enough of them live to have a good recording of each song or gig.

Don't ask me why, but I always prefered listening to the live versions :dunno: Just find that his voice sounds more powerful, and that he sings as if he means it more. With more passion.

Of course, this is the general rule, not applicable to when he sings badly :wink2: but those ocasions are the minority.

Wow! If i may say, ive got more live versions of his songs tOo than studio ones. Theres something about lets say Kick Ass or Gk live that just totally sound stunning.

Theres alot more feelings. And its so authentic live. I agree that he seems to mean it more. I feel that everytime he sings AOW. It just feels like it comes from the heart!

Which is one of the reasons im so eager to see him live someday. Of course, im not a very good judge here:blush-anim-cl: but i can still see the obvious from the videos people post:blush-anim-cl:

I think i'll really enjoy the live shows one day:wub2:

Wow! If i may say, ive got more live versions of his songs tOo than studio ones. Theres something about lets say Kick Ass or Gk live that just totally sound stunning.

Theres alot more feelings. And its so authentic live. I agree that he seems to mean it more. I feel that everytime he sings AOW. It just feels like it comes from the heart!

Which is one of the reasons im so eager to see him live someday. Of course, im not a very good judge here:blush-anim-cl: but i can still see the obvious from the videos people post:blush-anim-cl:

I think i'll really enjoy the live shows one day:wub2:

Believe me, you will :wub2:

And it will be the best night of your life when you lose your Mika virginity :blush-anim-cl:

Dear Mika, beam yourself up to Canada for a tour very quick, you are much needed there :thumb_yello:

And it will be the best night of your life when you lose your Mika virginity :blush-anim-cl:

Dear Mika, beam yourself up to Canada for a tour very quick, you are much needed there :thumb_yello:

That's an understatement :mf_rosetinted:

Mika, If I were you, I would be a bit afraid to come to Montreal, we might kidnap you for a few days:naughty:

thank you sweetie :huglove:

That's an understatement :mf_rosetinted:

Mika, If I were you, I would be a bit afraid to come to Montreal, we might kidnap you for a few days:naughty:

SHHHHHHHHH Cath!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont wanna scare him again:aah:

He thinks hes safe here now cause we didnt stalk him when he was in a studio here:mf_rosetinted:

thank you sweetie :huglove:

SHHHHHHHHH Cath!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont wanna scare him again:aah:

He thinks hes safe here now cause we didnt stalk him when he was in a studio here:mf_rosetinted:

Was about to add to we don,t want to harm him, just enjoy him for a few days:mf_rosetinted:

• 2 months later...
:boxed:

Really?? Can I change your mind??

Go directly to 0.25 and if after watching the whole vid you still think he´s off pitch when he sings live... well... don´t waste your money buying tickets for his concerts...

[YOUTUBE]1ExV-ZGleG4[/YOUTUBE]

thank you so much for posting,havn't seen it before, awesome performance.

Mika def. can sing perfectly, thanks God he is not a robot , that's why we

love him or not?

speeking for myself , I do , even more when he's not flawless.

For all we know he can be...

I agree with you all...emd and biotw sounded a bit flat but they get better with every time he sings it...biotw sounds really good to me in seoul.

and I dunno if that makes sense...but I mean he has been working on his album for a few months and romania was one of the first concerts this years wasn´t it? Seems like he needed to get into shape again and get used to jumping around and stuff...:aah:

:boxed:

Really?? Can I change your mind??

Go directly to 0.25 and if after watching the whole vid you still think he´s off pitch when he sings live... well... don´t waste your money buying tickets for his concerts...

[YOUTUBE]1ExV-ZGleG4[/YOUTUBE]

oh my... I love him singing live... more then to listen to the cd.

he sounds more alive and beautiful

Archived