Out of tune?

Douleur

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hence it's evinced that Mika is doing pretty nothing atm.

that's why we blab so much!

Somehow Mika doing nothing appeals to me. I mean, I joined in 2008 when he was busy doing nothing, stopped posting in 2010 when MFC was nutzoids, now everyone's gone again and HELLO look who's back.. oh it's me :mf_rosetinted:

That's a bit steep Zak surely? He can be off pitch on occasions but not that often. It certainly wouldn't put me of seeing him live. He's amazing live, vocally. So much so that a respected critic in America accused him of lip synching.

Let's not get carried away here.

I've noticed it too!! to be honest I hate hearing him sing live coz it's off pitch.

:boxed:

Really?? Can I change your mind??

Go directly to 0.25 and if after watching the whole vid you still think he´s off pitch when he sings live... well... don´t waste your money buying tickets for his concerts...

[YOUTUBE]1ExV-ZGleG4[/YOUTUBE]

I've noticed it too!! to be honest I hate hearing him sing live coz it's off pitch.

That's a bit steep Zak surely? He can be off pitch on occasions but not that often. It certainly wouldn't put me of seeing him live. He's amazing live, vocally. So much so that a respected critic in America accused him of lip synching.

Let's not get carried away here.

I've just entered Bizarro World.

I agree and I love you all. :pinkbow:

Sorry I didn't re-post my comment, it took me two hours to write and I deleted it without much thinking and didn't feel like writing it again :roftl: But it was nothing that interesting, mostly about expectations etc.

I wish I could say I'm full of love at the moment, but this discussion left me with some negative feelings... I know I can blame only myself for letting things like this bother me too much, and I'm sure it will go away in a few days, maybe even sooner. Okay, I blame Mika too, because he is the reason we waste our time for pointless discussion (but I guess I still love him).

Maybe I will delete this post too and write something short and politically correct instead, something like

-It's amazing how we are all so different and come from so many different countries and are connected by this amazing artist :wub2:

-It doesn't matter we have so many different opinions because in the end we all love him :mf_lustslow:

-It's so lovely to see this community alive again with some vivid and smart discussion :huglove:

I have not decided yet. God, I wish that singer tweeted us a picture of his shoes or anything so we could have some news, this thread drives me crazy.

*quotes you before you delete it again*

Sorry I didn't re-post my comment, it took me two hours to write and I deleted it without much thinking and didn't feel like writing it again :roftl: But it was nothing that interesting, mostly about expectations etc.

I wish I could say I'm full of love at the moment, but this discussion left me with some negative feelings... I know I can blame only myself for letting things like this bother me too much, and I'm sure it will go away in a few days, maybe even sooner. Okay, I blame Mika too, because he is the reason we waste our time for pointless discussion (but I guess I still love him).

Maybe I will delete this post too and write something short and politically correct instead, something like

-It's amazing how we are all so different and come from so many different countries and are connected by this amazing artist :wub2:

-It doesn't matter we have so many different opinions because in the end we all love him :mf_lustslow:

-It's so lovely to see this community alive again with some vivid and smart discussion :huglove:

I have not decided yet. God, I wish that singer tweeted us a picture of his shoes or anything so we could have some news, this thread drives me crazy.

now seriously, I´m not sure if it´s a kind of mock or something, but I think it´s true. Being politically correct doesn´t mean being false...

Discussions like these never make me feel bad. And now I´m feeling bad for not feeling bad... :aah: Maybe I don´t love him enough :aah:

I hope I´m not the one leaving you bad feelings, cause it was never my intention.... I just like to discuss (in a possitive way) and that´s why I quote every clever post I see...

You are ruining all my fun!! :sneaky2: I almost had a perfect sentence to post... :teehee:

So what is doing in Miami? I missed it.

I have no idea, I just read yesterday a tweet from Christine about him being in Miami, and then, Andy tweeted he was there too....

I really expect a vlog now. :mf_rosetinted:

as always, im late on the discussion:naughty:

BUT

overall, when i started to listen to mika, i watched his clips and went to live performance of him on youtube..

and i was blown away!!

ive seen quite alot of artists live (and maybe i just love artists that suck live) but seriously, none of them sound like they do on the record... except for mika..

He mostly can sing everything he records... The only other person ive seen live being able to do this is Josh Groban.. and lets say that he doesnt jump on stage:mf_rosetinted:

So basically, im impressed everytime i hear him sing a song live... he really CAN sing..

thats all:mf_rosetinted:

as always, im late on the discussion:naughty:

BUT

overall, when i started to listen to mika, i watched his clips and went to live performance of him on youtube..

and i was blown away!!

ive seen quite alot of artists live (and maybe i just love artists that suck live) but seriously, none of them sound like they do on the record... except for mika..

He mostly can sing everything he records... The only other person ive seen live being able to do this is Josh Groban.. and lets say that he doesnt jump on stage:mf_rosetinted:

So basically, im impressed everytime i hear him sing a song live... he really CAN sing..

thats all:mf_rosetinted:

Yes... same with James Blunt. When he went to that live@home, I was like ":blink: oh FFs what a boring guy" :aah:

Mika is amazing live. But you already know it. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes... same with James Blunt. When he went to that live@home, I was like ":blink: oh FFs what a boring guy" :aah:

Mika is amazing live. But you already know it. :mf_rosetinted:

but for real!!

ive seen james blunt 5 times live (yeah, i need a mika tour:mf_rosetinted:) and he CANT sing like on the cd!! i love him, but its not GREAT singing!

I'm truly impressed of how mika sounds exactly like on his records.. few can do that.... and im not defending, its just what got me hooked to mika, its that... i was like wow!! finally someone who sings great live!

Yeah, he is... and youtube is my most favorite venue :pinkbow:

but for real!!

ive seen james blunt 5 times live (yeah, i need a mika tour:mf_rosetinted:) and he CANT sing like on the cd!! i love him, but its not GREAT singing!

I'm truly impressed of how mika sounds exactly like on his records.. few can do that.... and im not defending, its just what got me hooked to mika, its that... i was like wow!! finally someone who sings great live!

Yeah, he is... and youtube is my most favorite venue :pinkbow:

So... either you think he sings amazing live or it´s just that his records are recorded out of tune.... :mf_rosetinted:

So... either you think he sings amazing live or it´s just that his records are recorded out of tune.... :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:...

:mf_rosetinted:...

you KNOW ill cal him to tell him that right?...

*mika on imnotmika mfc account*

:shocked: JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHNNNNN THEY DISCOVERED MY SECRET!!!!!! GET ME MORE AUTOTUNE!!

see what you did???:mf_rosetinted:all songs are gonna be like EMD now...

now seriously, I´m not sure if it´s a kind of mock or something, but I think it´s true. Being politically correct doesn´t mean being false...

Discussions like these never make me feel bad. And now I´m feeling bad for not feeling bad... :aah: Maybe I don´t love him enough :aah:

I hope I´m not the one leaving you bad feelings, cause it was never my intention.... I just like to discuss (in a possitive way) and that´s why I quote every clever post I see...

And now you quoted my silly post twice :teehee: Lol! I deleted it so no one else can quote it. Don't worry Rosa or feel bad. This has nothing to do with loving him, people are just different and take discussion like this in a different way.

Actually, I wasn't mocking in my earlier post. I already said that probably my negative feelings go away in a few days, and just to make it clear, I do appreciate mfc and all the work people do around it a lot.

But sometimes I take discussions like this too seriously, I mean I used a lot of time and energy to write my posts, because it was important for me to share a positive view (that's why I wrote about expectations last night, if someone saw it). But in the end I noticed it was all for nothing and I just felt really stupid. So I can't help it, I can't lie and say I feel happy after this discussion. I feel bad in so many ways. I feel also bad because I shared the EMD video from the last festival because it caused a lot of negative talking and accusations. I was a bit afraid that the vid might get some negative comments from some random people, but then I thought it's mostly mfc/his fans who see it. And what happened? His fans used it against him, and no one cared how much I tried to explain the situation behind it.

Obviously everyone else found this conversation totally different and enjoyed it. I don't want to make anyone feel bad or give an impression that I don't appreciate this fan club or that I mock it. But this is a discussion forum, people are not only happy after discussions. But as I said, I can blame only myself because I let these things bother me, and the feeling will go away soon, that's what always happen.

And now you quoted my silly post twice :teehee: Lol! I deleted it so no one else can quote it. Don't worry Rosa or feel bad. This has nothing to do with loving him, people are just different and take discussion like this in a different way.

Actually, I wasn't mocking in my earlier post. I already said that probably my negative feelings go away in a few days, and just to make it clear, I do appreciate mfc and all the work people do around it a lot.

But sometimes I take discussions like this too seriously, I mean I used a lot of time and energy to write my posts, because it was important for me to share a positive view (that's why I wrote about expectations last night, if someone saw it). But in the end I noticed it was all for nothing and I just felt really stupid. So I can't help it, I can't lie and say I feel happy after this discussion. I feel bad in so many ways. I feel also bad because I shared the EMD video from the last festival because it caused a lot of negative talking and accusations. I was a bit afraid that the vid might get some negative comments from some random people, but then I thought it's mostly mfc/his fans who see it. And what happened? His fans used it against him, and no one cared how much I tried to explain the situation behind it.

Obviously everyone else found this conversation totally different and enjoyed it. I don't want to make anyone feel bad or give an impression that I don't appreciate this fan club or that I mock it. But this is a discussion forum, people are not only happy after discussions. But as I said, I can blame only myself because I let these things bother me, and the feeling will go away soon, that's what always happen.

Oh well, you don´t feel bad because of the discussion itself but because of the image we give... as if we don´t appreciate what Mika does.

I only can talk about me. I appreciate everything Mika does. Not only on stage, also after the gigs, or when he goes to interviews... He´s always so sweet and caring... And I´m not sure which song you are talking about, I guess it´s EMD in English? I perfectly understand you. I love when he tries to please his fans.

Maybe everything is about having too much time without news. We know he is recording, we are all expecting news, he is not tweeting nonsense and people around him are talking wonders about him. We are just jealous! :aah:

And I don´t know why I say "we" if I´m talking only about me :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, don´t feel bad :huglove:

Archived