Press from Seoul September 2011

Kumazzz

No need to condemn Margarida . It hurts to know and understand that love to Mika will be unrequited. And even more: He does not care.

Margarida, do not give up of your words so at once for fear of condemnation.

Well .. it was good to hear, Lena... Thank you for your understanding and for your comforting words ...

:wink2:

It was nice...

No one condemns you,Margarida. It's just that you can't hate someone you don't know. Parents may hate the murderer their child. But fan shouldn't hate his idol lover (or rather the supposed lover).:thumb_yello:

I'm sorry for off topic:blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well .. it was good to hear, Lena... Thank you for your understanding and for your comforting words ...

It was nice...

It's my pleasure). I know how it feels to be misunderstood.

I'm sorry for off topic too

hahah, hi girls...I'm going to be off topic too...

I understand when somebody says "I hate sb/sth" to me it's just a strong expression of a strong emotion...it's nothing wrong...so to me Margarida can say " I hate " especially when you're a very young person it's just expressing "I don't like " in a strong way

and I think you can say "I hate sb even if you don't know that person"....we live in a tv culture-you see many people on the screen or in the paper...it's not like in the old days when you met people in person...and it's very biological, very instinctive to say the first or not the first feeling "I love it" or "I hate it"

it doesn't mean that you want to do anything bad to this person...it's just strong dislike...it's emotions...you can't control what you feel -you can control what you do with that feeling

and we all act like that - we see someone and it's basically a few seconds to like it dislike it...sure we can change our mind later...but it's just biological

when sb says " I love her" or sth like that people don't say "you can't love her cause you don't know her....yeah..."love " can mean many things and it's of course true but...

it's just my opinion...of course everybody here is right in a sense..;-))

:huh:...

You are right...

Oh... these comments know very well how make me feel guilty ...

Sorry Ida... I'm very jealous ...

:sorry:

:huglove: Sorry to have made you feel guilty, I can understand if you say you are jealous of her, but to say you hate her just seems a bit extreme when you don't know her. :huglove:

:huh:...

You are right...

Oh... these comments know very well how make me feel guilty ...

Sorry Ida... I'm very jealous ...

:sorry:

oh, don't feel quilty please!!!:original: I basically said I think you have the right to express your feelings even in a strong way...

and ...you don't know the reality (in this case) so maybe there's no reason to feel like that...anyway hope you feel better soon

(I don't like her very much either but I'm saying my feelings when I see her perform etc-she just doesn't have much things that attract me-can't help it;-)))

I don't think anyone needs to feel guilty but it doesn't matter if it's Ida or someone else, Mika is not going to be alone forever. You can upset yourself every time you suspect Mika might be with someone (which is going to happen again and again and again) or you can learn to accept it. Jealousy is normal but fantasizing that he will be alone for the rest of his life is your choice and you can't blame Ida or anyone else if you end up hurt, IMO.

Well .. after reading all these messages, I realized something. We don't know everyone in this site... All of these words are loose, so many interpretations that arise ... Sometimes it is not so literal ... are things that sometimes arise spontaneously ... On the one hand, it was good to have this "discussion" ... Always learn new perspectives for life, is not it? :thumb_yello:

Well .. Thank you!

Well .. after reading all these messages, I understood something. We don't know everyone in this site... All of these words are loose, so many interpretations that arise ... Sometimes it is not so literal ... are things that sometimes arise spontaneously ... On the one hand, it was good to have this "discussion" ... Always learn new perspectives for life, is not it? :thumb_yello:

As Mika says, "This Is My Interpretation ..."

Well .. Thank you!

omg..again...isn't a moderator suppose to moderate, I mean be here, see if anything is going ok but not to comment on every subject? I think moderators should be like that because they're not just "fans" here they have sort of "a job" a function, a position here..and because they are here all the time when they mix the job of moderators and commenting fans it's basically their opinion repeated milion times in different threads

sorry for off topic

Well .. after reading all these messages, I understood something. We don't know everyone in this site... All of these words are loose, so many interpretations that arise ... Sometimes it is not so literal ... are things that sometimes arise spontaneously ... On the one hand, it was good to have this "discussion" ... Always learn new perspectives for life, is not it? :thumb_yello:

As Mika says, "This Is My Interpretation ..."

Well .. Thank you!

I like what you said:original:

omg..again...isn't a moderator suppose to moderate, I mean be here, see if anything is going ok but not to comment on every subject? I think moderators should be like that because they're not just "fans" here they have sort of "a job" a function, a position here..and because they are here all the time when they mix the job of moderators and commenting fans it's basically their opinion repeated milion times in different threads

sorry for off topic

So you mean that the moderators should not discuss anything? Just moderate the threads?

sorry for off topic

Excuse me? :blink:

When YOU moderate a message board then you can dictate who posts what. Until then I will kindly ask to stop with the snarky comments. No one is putting a gun to your head and making you read anything.

I'm a fan before being a moderator! :shocked:

and I'm going to post whenever I feel like, exactly like all of you, this should be very clear!

and...

young girls often enter the fancluib because they have 'fallen in love' with Mika, they fantasize over him and do/say all that stuff that teenagers do/say.

Nothing to be much worried about...it will pass soon :wink2:

I was totally in love with Bowie when I was in my teens...:wub2:

but yes, when the story Mika/Ida arises now and again, it always puts a big smile on my face! :naughty:

sorry for off topic

So you mean that the moderators should not discuss anything? Just moderate the threads?

Excuse me? :blink:

When YOU moderate a message board then you can dictate who posts what. Until then I will kindly ask to stop with the snarky comments. No one is putting a gun to your head and making you read anything.

I think this is actually a sad reflection of how few people are posting on the forum these days. When we had lots of fans posting, you didn't notice comments from the same people because they were dispersed over the threads. Now we're in a shrinking pond and posts are concentrated in a few active threads, so the same names seem to crop up all the time. :sad:

Archived