What languages do you speak?

VolimTe

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can only speak Finnish and English, but I just started studying Swedish. And I want to learn German and French, too :--)

I love Sweden(don't ask me why, tough, I don't know the answer), i just love it:wub2:I wanna learn Swedish too, but it't too hard.

I know Romanian, English, Spanish, French, and a little bit of Italian and Portuguese. :biggrin2:

Hello :)

I'm from Italy, languages are kinda my favourite thing in the world.

I speak 7 languages (2 mother-tongue and 3 learnt on my own..the 2 others learnt at School).

They're: Italian, Spanish, English, German, French, Portuguese, Esperanto and I'm currently learning Russian.

Still can't say which is my fav one... maybe English..

I like learning languages very much, but for now I only speak Italan, English, French (I studied it at school, but I'm not so good) and I speak a little bit of Spanish because my brother is studying it at school and sometimes I help him.

Nice thread :wink2:

I speak in english, not perfect, and I'm even worse in Russian:aah: and my main language georgian. Right, We are so intelligent Eloise :aah::roftl: also I know some words in German, in French, and Spanish, just few words :aah:

I speak in english, not perfect, and I'm even worse in Russian:aah: and my main language georgian. Right, We are so intelligent Eloise :aah::roftl: also I know some words in German, in French, and Spanish, just few words :aah:

I found German a difficult language:aah:My aunt lives there, and she always makes fun of me by talking in German when I'm around:aah:I just look at her and pretend to understand her:teehee::roftl:

I found German a difficult language:aah:My aunt lives there, and she always makes fun of me by talking in German when I'm around:aah:I just look at her and pretend to understand her:teehee::roftl:

German is really difficult! It always makes you feel dumb... like you can study it for years and years and you never feel confident enough :(

But I love it...

Oyeh, I forgot that I speak a LITTLE BIT Finnish,

Finnish is awesome!!

• 2 weeks later...

I speak English, stutter French, can speak Finnish if my life depended on it, learned Russian for 12 years at school and know the whole of 12 words :biggrin2:, understand some Italian and know a sentence in Spanish I used to hit on boys when I was still young and pretty. And I'm fluent in Estonian.

I speak English, stutter French, can speak Finnish if my life depended on it, learned Russian for 12 years at school and know the whole of 12 words :biggrin2:, understand some Italian and know a sentence in Spanish I used to hit on boys when I was still young and pretty. And I'm fluent in Estonian.

LOL that's alot! Estonian?

Archived