What languages do you speak?

VolimTe

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi!

I'm french canadian and I try to speak english (loll sometime I use google :blush-anim-cl:) You are very lucky to speak 5 languages... for me, it's hard to learn languages... my head don't want to learn hahaha!!!!:roftl:

I speak about 8 languages, 1 I learned at home, two at school, the rest I have learned by myself haha :) I just love languages! :D

Hi, I'm from the Netherlands, and I speak Dutch, English and German fluidly, a little French and a view words of Italian.

Dutch is my native language, I started to have lessons in English when I was about 10 years old, German lessons started when I was 13. I like to speak foreigh languages! It's the best way to get in contact with people in other countries!

true, but my german and french sucks :roftl:

so for me... just dutch and english :aah:

I had A LOT of French at school, it used to be better than my english, but now I haven't spoken French for a year or so :aah: And I had a lot of German as well :aah: (not that my German is that good :naughty:)

Hi!

I'm french canadian and I try to speak english (loll sometime I use google :blush-anim-cl:) You are very lucky to speak 5 languages... for me, it's hard to learn languages... my head don't want to learn hahaha!!!!:roftl:

My head doesn't want to learn either! Actually that's a lie, I learn the words for a short time, then I forget them!

I speak english, I learnt Indonesian in school (can remember very little of it though) and I'm attempting to learn French. Last time I tried it wasn't going too well.

I speak English, Ok-ish French, good enough German, Italian, the Mandinka tribal language, a little Greek, Latin and some Spanish.

I am a bit of a language nerd.

Sorry, but what is the Mandinka tribal language?

Oh, and I think I can speak English, a bit of Russian, understand some Romanian, tried to learn Turkish and Arabian and don't have the clue, fluently Croatian, Bosnian, Montenegrian:blink::boxed: i Srpski brate, da me ceo svet razume. :lmfao: (mislim, vidim da si VolimTe, znaci "nas covek" pa ces sigurno razumeti:bye:)

EDIT: Oh yes, and I can sing most of Elle Me Dit:lmfao:

Archived