• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Around £400 :mf_rosetinted:

I think I've strained my tongue by eating a mars bars. I don't like them any more.

I have raised over £1400 for my trip to Africa. It's so annoying that I can't spend it on other stuff (eg. a good camera)....

Haha :teehee:

I love mars bars. You just need to excersise your tongue, dear.

I have raised over £1400 for my trip to Africa. It's so annoying that I can't spend it on other stuff (eg. a good camera)....

Haha :teehee:

I love mars bars. You just need to excersise your tongue, dear.

WUHOH! How did you do that? :aah:

Maybe I should go busking. :mf_rosetinted:

Exercise my tongue? What on? :das:

WUHOH! How did you do that? :aah:

Maybe I should go busking. :mf_rosetinted:

Exercise my tongue? What on? :das:

Magic :mf_rosetinted: With a lot of hard work thrown in for good measure :teehee:

I went busking! Between my and my friend we raised £24. :lmfao:

But the town vicar went past and ignored us.. Sheesh.

On lollipops, of course. What else could you possibly be thinking, Weezey? I know I definately can't think of anything else that I could possibly have meant. Gosh.

Apparently if you have a short tongue,you can't have it pierced. :blink:

I think you still can get it pierced if you want to, but it has to be done on the front of the tongue instead of going a bit deeper/further, if you know what I mean. Oh my god that sounded so dirty. :roftl:

I'd love to get mine pierced but I'm afraid it'll get infected or something.

I think you still can get it pierced if you want to, but it has to be done on the front of the tongue instead of going a bit deeper/further, if you know what I mean. Oh my god that sounded so dirty. :roftl:

I'd love to get mine pierced but I'm afraid it'll get infected or something.

well thats what my teacher told me as she used to have her's pierced. :L and I get what you mean,my boyfriend has one xD oh yeah it did. :teehee:

aww,there is always that but then it might never happen :3

well thats what my teacher told me as she used to have her's pierced. :L and I get what you mean,my boyfriend has one xD oh yeah it did. :teehee:

aww,there is always that but then it might never happen :3

I guess in the end it's really up to the piercer if they think it can be done. :dunno: That would be a weird occupation by the way, sticking people with needles all day long. :roftl:

Yeah, there's always risks included but I don't know, I feel like getting your tongue pierced is even more risky than usual, I don't know why. Didn't stop me from getting my lips pierced though. :roftl: Solid logic!

Magic :mf_rosetinted: With a lot of hard work thrown in for good measure :teehee:

I went busking! Between my and my friend we raised £24. :lmfao:

But the town vicar went past and ignored us.. Sheesh.

On lollipops, of course. What else could you possibly be thinking, Weezey? I know I definately can't think of anything else that I could possibly have meant. Gosh.

That's quite alot! I mean, if I went out 5 times, I'd get one hundred pounds! I MIGHT HAVE A GO!

Lollipops. Hmmmm... The type Mika talks about?

Archived