Additional science, Spanish, Art and Design, History, and Geology :teehee: I chose core PE instead of core dance as well and we were allowed to drop ICT even though we had to take welsh. Dropping ICT MADE MY YEAR :kachinga: you?

8 pages?? :boxed: did you have to buy that book?

And Mika and homework just don't mix :naughty:

Ooooh sounds like a fancy selection there. :das:

Well. Triple Science, Maths, English, R.S, P.E. , ICT. Those are all the boring ones :naughty: And then I also chose Art, Music, French (I strangely love it) and Geography, which I don't mind because we always watch videos :naughty: And the teacher is scottish! Added bonus :naughty:

I got it wrong, it was ten pages :naughty: No, it's a little examination booklet our teacher printed out for us. It has 28 pages :tears: TOO MUCH.

Ok. I might go and do it in the bath before Gaga is on TV. SMELL YOU LATER!!! :bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ooooh sounds like a fancy selection there. :das:

Well. Triple Science, Maths, English, R.S, P.E. , ICT. Those are all the boring ones :naughty: And then I also chose Art, Music, French (I strangely love it) and Geography, which I don't mind because we always watch videos :naughty: And the teacher is scottish! Added bonus :naughty:

I got it wrong, it was ten pages :naughty: No, it's a little examination booklet our teacher printed out for us. It has 28 pages :tears: TOO MUCH.

Ok. I might go and do it in the bath before Gaga is on TV. SMELL YOU LATER!!! :bye:

A Scottish teacher :das: Hope you get your homework done in time, I don't think my sister's going to let me have the tv to see Gaga :tears: See you! :bye:

Now when you pick a pawpaw

Or a prickly pear

And you prick a raw paw

Next time beware

Don't pick the prickly pear by the paw

When you pick a pear

Try to use the claw

But you don't need to use the claw

When you pick a pear of the big pawpaw

Have I given you a clue ?

I don't....:naughty:

Loool was listening to the bare necessities! LOoooove that song! (and movie too:biggrin2:)

Sounds like fun :aah:

Long time no see! Which is my fault :aah: you ok? Hope you still remember me...

Of course I do! :biggrin2: And it's not your fault, it's mine more than anything. I haven't had time to be on here the past few months, it's been awful :emot-sad: Hence the year 11 post :mf_rosetinted: it's life draining!

I'm good thank you! How are you?

Can't wait. :fisch:

It's so exciting, believe me :mf_rosetinted:

Basically, the only thing teacher's talk to you about is OPTIONS OPTIONS OPTIONS and what you're gonna do after year 11 and basically try and sell their subjects to you like they did for GCSE, 'cept it's hard to pick now!

I have like 8 opening evenings over the next two weeks for sixth form/college :aah:

Of course I do! :biggrin2: And it's not your fault, it's mine more than anything. I haven't had time to be on here the past few months, it's been awful :emot-sad: Hence the year 11 post :mf_rosetinted: it's life draining!

I'm good thank you! How are you?

Nah, it IS my fault, because I have had time, I just haven't come on :huh: and I'm good too thanks! :original:

Also: Death Note is awesome! :biggrin2:

A Scottish teacher :das: Hope you get your homework done in time, I don't think my sister's going to let me have the tv to see Gaga :tears: See you! :bye:

Gaga was odd tonight. I couldn't tell what she was wearing because I was watching it on the computer, and the quality was crappy :aah:

Yayayaayayaya deathnote fan! :boing: L is my lover :wub2::teehee:

11599552_gal.jpg

:teehee:

Gaga was odd tonight. I couldn't tell what she was wearing because I was watching it on the computer, and the quality was crappy :aah:

It was like this black costume with a like, headless person strapped on her back or something :aah: do you thing you'll be able to go to the Born This Way Ball Tour next year? :teehee:

And I know you weren't talking to me but well done with your English :)

11599552_gal.jpg

:teehee:

It was like this black costume with a like, headless person strapped on her back or something :aah: do you thing you'll be able to go to the Born This Way Ball Tour next year? :teehee:

And I know you weren't talking to me but well done with your English :)

Aaaah right that is weird :roftl:

I'D LOVE TO! If I am able to. Which I might.

Thankyou!

And Jo, I thought I quoted your post, but I clicked the wrong one :naughty:

It was one about love and war, and shakespeare and some other poets. I hated doing it so I'm glad it went well :naughty:

Thankyou!

It was one about love and war, and shakespeare and some other poets. I hated doing it so I'm glad it went well :naughty:

I really hope I can go. Don't know what I'd wear though :aah:

Thankyou!

:wub2: That picture it beautiful :swoon: I'm gunna watch it now :teehee::aah:

And Awesome Eloise! I've just finished mine on Wilfred Owen and got full marks too! :biggrin2:

I've done one on 'To Kill A Mockingbird' one on Carol Anne Duffy and an Imaginative Writing one too. Then I have Romeo & Juliet this month and then An Inspector Calls in January :aah: so many!

Did you do Shakespeares Sonnets?

And Awesome Eloise! I've just finished mine on Wilfred Owen and got full marks too! :biggrin2:

I've done one on 'To Kill A Mockingbird' one on Carol Anne Duffy and an Imaginative Writing one too. Then I have Romeo & Juliet this month and then An Inspector Calls in January :aah: so many!

Good plan :teehee:

Aaaah yes. Owen was Love wasn't he? Ugh, I can't remember :naughty: WOO! Full marks too! *hi 5's*

Ah yes, To Kill A Mockingbird. We did a bit of a practise with that last year. I kind of like it :naughty:

We have been doing the sonnets a bit. I don't like them at all :roftl: They confuse me :teehee:

ANYWAY! Goodnight one and all! :bye: I gotta go and sleep, and read.

Aaaah yes. Owen was Love wasn't he? Ugh, I can't remember :naughty: WOO! Full marks too! *hi 5's*

Ah yes, To Kill A Mockingbird. We did a bit of a practise with that last year. I kind of like it :naughty:

We have been doing the sonnets a bit. I don't like them at all :roftl: They confuse me :teehee:

ANYWAY! Goodnight one and all! :bye: I gotta go and sleep, and read.

Night Weezey! :bye:

Archived