This has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

Every time I see this ad on TV I'm like :tears: The only thing that could make it even more adorable would be if the monkey was sitting in Mika's lap. :roftl:

o.m.g...!! that monkey is like cuteness overload:puppy_eyes:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I should be studying to two HUGE exams but instead I'm here cause I feel bad and I need cheering up. I figured Mika would be a good way of making one feel better. :wub2:

awww ur a procrastinator like me...:blush-anim-cl:

what kind of exams? mayb u should give urself a deadline for being on here then just bite the bullet and go,go go! (study):thumb_yello:

:group_hug:

Hugs make everything better! :huglove:

awww ur a procrastinator like me...:blush-anim-cl:

what kind of exams? mayb u should give urself a deadline for being on here then just bite the bullet and go,go go! (study):thumb_yello:

I am indeed! :biggrin2: Well, the other one is about youth work and the structure of Finnish society, the other one is about the basics of tuition/guidance/teaching. I study in a university of applied sciences, in the degree programme of civic activities and youth work.

Okay. I'm going to start now and I'm not opening MFC until I've managed to get something done. Wish me luck, this is going to be difficult. :roftl:

Hugs make everything better! :huglove:

I am indeed! :biggrin2: Well, the other one is about youth work and the structure of Finnish society, the other one is about the basics of tuition/guidance/teaching. I study in a university of applied sciences, in the degree programme of civic activities and youth work.

Okay. I'm going to start now and I'm not opening MFC until I've managed to get something done. Wish me luck, this is going to be difficult. :roftl:

well i see ur offline so that's a good start!:thumb_yello:

gosh studying social science subjects can be sooo dreary, but i guess once ur passionate about the degree in general, it's all good

I know how to speak French now! (I mean how to push your voice to your nose...? :dunno:)

What?! :aah::teehee:

gosh studying social science subjects can be sooo dreary, but i guess once ur passionate about the degree in general, it's all good

True words ! :thumb_yello:

What are you laughing at? :das:

about my olympiads in school :roftl: russian and math one :roftl: you even could call to someone ans ask anyhtign you'd like.. my friend even wrote essay with phone by talking to her aunt :aah:

I know how to speak French now! (I mean how to push your voice to your nose...? :dunno:)

:roftl:

Maybe if someone had tought me how to do that when I started studying French I'd actually be better at it now. Our teacher was more focused on teaching us how to pronounce the 'r' letters.

Yay, I managed to make myself a schedule and started reading the first book! It can be awful indeed, and my short attention span doesn't help at all... Sometimes I find myself reading the book and all of a sudden catch myself from thinking about everything else but the subject I should be studying. :roftl:

But you're absolutely right, you'll do (pretty much) anything to achieve something you really want.

Archived