MIKAish, MIKAlike or MIKAstic

nenartus

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nothing special, but this is the most Mikaish thing I have in my accessories' box :aah:

the necklace was made by my friend and it was made to be worn on Mika's gig on Balaton, and a couple of months later I made the earrings, but I never wore them :teehee:

298724_10150342454639179_607949178_9557683_8068948_n.jpg

Wow I love them:biggrin2:

nothing special, but this is the most Mikaish thing I have in my accessories' box :aah:

the necklace was made by my friend and it was made to be worn on Mika's gig on Balaton, and a couple of months later I made the earrings, but I never wore them :teehee:

298724_10150342454639179_607949178_9557683_8068948_n.jpg

It's so Mikaish, love it :thumb_yello: I have also a lollipop necklace that's GLITTERY but unfortunately I can't post pictures up :sad:

Completly MIKAish, or Mika is Timburtonish sometimes, or Tim Burton is Mikastic. LaieA_012.gif I don't know but they are both JC_cupidgirl.gif

timburton-articleInline.jpg

New balloon for Thanksgiving parade, designed by Tim Burton.

bboymodel-articleInline.jpg

“There’s always been something about balloons,” Mr. Burton said, by way of explaining his B. Boy character. “You see them deflated and you see them floating. There’s something quite beautiful and tragic and sad and buoyant and happy, all at the same time.”

Edited by nenartus

“There’s always been something about balloons,” Mr. Burton said, by way of explaining his B. Boy character. “You see them deflated and you see them floating. There’s something quite beautiful and tragic and sad and buoyant and happy, all at the same time.”

Now who does that remind you of? :teehee: