nenartus

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG!!!

yesterday I got this as a Bday present from a friend, a not so active MFCer :biggrin2:

IMAG_1410.jpg

it's my MFC siggy, "Peace, Love and Irish Dancing" :wub2:

and it came with this:

IMAG_1411.jpg

:wub2::wub2::wub2: you can see a little Billy Brown pic on the necklace :wub2:

I can't really see Billy Brown, but it's a cute bracelet! Love it! :mf_lustslow:

oh there's Billy :biggrin2: How did your friend manage to do this? this looks so professional! :aah:

she actually had it done, but it's not that complicated technique, you just print images on a special very thin paper, and stick it to this white material, we call it fimo, I don't know the English name for it :dunno: it's similar to plaster, only much more flexible

she actually had it done, but it's not that complicated technique, you just print images on a special very thin paper, and stick it to this white material, we call it fimo, I don't know the English name for it :dunno: it's similar to plaster, only much more flexible

wow that sounds awesome! Good for you having a friend like her! :wub2:

pretty amazing, but just looking at them i can feel my ankle snapping :roftl:

Somehow the guy in this book cover looks like Mika. And actually my friend pointed this out :blink:

22252310.jpg

what book is it?

here's my fingernails, they're done with those stickerish things that you place then file to fit. i saw them in the store & almost squealed because they reminded me of the flowers on the cover of LICM.

__fingernails.jpg

EDIT: i just noticed the date is wrong :teehee: i really need to remember to fix it whenever i change the batteries

Edited by kreacher

here's my fingernails, they're done with those stickerish things that you place then file to fit. i saw them in the store & almost squealed because they reminded me of the flowers on the cover of LICM.

__fingernails.jpg

What nails? There's a handsome guy in the background, I can't see nails. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm joking. Your nails are amazing!:wub2: