Oh right,yeah it is xD

say what? I know there is a following limit cos I've reached it but didn't know there was a tweet one,you sure you're not in twitter jail? :naughty:

:shocked:

I'm not even sure what a twitter jail is :naughty: they just said that I've reached my limit, and if I come back in a few hours everything will be fine to me again :original: thank God it's nearly bedtime!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shocked:

I'm not even sure what a twitter jail is :naughty: they just said that I've reached my limit, and if I come back in a few hours everything will be fine to me again :original: thank God it's nearly bedtime!

What?

and yeah there's a twitter jail,think its something to do with if you tweet too much they put you in there XD haha yeah :aah:

New siggy.I am proud of myself.:mf_rosetinted:

Edit: John Barrowman was in town today.:teehee:

Eek I love him.

Note to self: Watching a romantic movie the day before Valentine's is not a good idea when you're in a long-distance relationship and won't be able to see your significant other until the end of the week.

:tears:

:huglove:

Note to self: don't watch a romantic movie when the person you want to be your significant other is off not being your significant other.

I got one... :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, no I didn't. But Valentine's Day doesn't bother me :aah: It's just like Easter Sunday.

Ditto. :teehee:

Really?

haha you're gonna of had wish you were in Glasgow yesterday as he was doing a book signing,I just remembered screaming girls.:mf_rosetinted:

Well, I'm not obsessed or anything, I just think he's raher shmexy. :das::aah:

Unfortunately, he's gay :tears:

:naughty:

I look like a complete weirdo.:mf_rosetinted:

There's a lot of them in Glasgow.

I'll fit in.Yay(!) :mf_rosetinted:

Then I would fit in too :pinkbow:

For in dreams, we enter a world that is entirely our own. Let him swim in the deepest ocean or glide over the highest cloud.

Archived