• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Note to self: Watching a romantic movie the day before Valentine's is not a good idea when you're in a long-distance relationship and won't be able to see your significant other until the end of the week.

:tears:

I feel you're pain...only I won't see mine at the end of the week.

Aww that's awful! It's so hard being away from someone for so long. I hope you get to see each other soon. :huglove:

I know :sad: I'm sure we will..just its only really him that can come see me,cos my parents won't let me go anywhere..so yeah just depends on money.

p.s. Like my siggy? :naughty:

I know :sad: I'm sure we will..just its only really him that can come see me,cos my parents won't let me go anywhere..so yeah just depends on money.

p.s. Like my siggy? :naughty:

I'm sure thing will work out. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I was actually just looking at it. :teehee: But to be honest with you I like your avatar even more, it's extremely pretty!

I'm sure thing will work out. :thumb_yello:

Yes, I was actually just looking at it. :teehee: But to be honest with you I like your avatar even more, it's extremely pretty!

I'm sure they will.

Ahh right,See Lady Gaga is not weird,she's amazingly flawless :wub2: I can't remember where I found that..hmm..anyway here's a Gaga picture to stare at.:mf_rosetinted:

cute-lady-gaga-music-telephone-Favim.com-158889.jpg

sorry, on her arms I meant :original:

Oh right,yeah it is xD

I've reached my limit tweets for today WTF now I have nothing to do :crybaby:

say what? I know there is a following limit cos I've reached it but didn't know there was a tweet one,you sure you're not in twitter jail? :naughty:

Archived