• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anything particularly bad happen, or just pooey in general? :huglove:

My mum started it off by, as soon as i woke up (I hadnt even woken up - was just telling my sister to hurry up in the toilet, before my brother wet himself, and if he did, she'd have to clean it up :mf_rosetinted: ) she came and took the laptop then faught me for my phone (I was reading a text :mad:)....then I eventually gave it to her.... so she's taken it for the whole day and still hasnt given it back. Just because I didnt fill the dishwasher up last night :mad: and apparently I'm so lazy :mf_rosetinted::furious:

So then cos of that and because I havent gotten enough sleep I've been in a foul mood the whole day and havent got any work done. :furious:

And thinking about how much work I've got to do is stressing me out and frustrating me.

And now my room is a mess because the house is getting done and there were stuff in boxes and my mum started emptying them but then she just left them and now there's stuff on my bed and everywhere! -__-

And everything's just pissing me off. :tears:

Ok, sorry. :/

who's read the books? :teehee:

ME.

My mum started it off by, as soon as i woke up (I hadnt even woken up - was just telling my sister to hurry up in the toilet, before my brother wet himself, and if he did, she'd have to clean it up :mf_rosetinted: ) she came and took the laptop then faught me for my phone (I was reading a text :mad:)....then I eventually gave it to her.... so she's taken it for the whole day and still hasnt given it back. Just because I didnt fill the dishwasher up last night :mad: and apparently I'm so lazy :mf_rosetinted::furious:

So then cos of that and because I havent gotten enough sleep I've been in a foul mood the whole day and havent got any work done. :furious:

And thinking about how much work I've got to do is stressing me out and frustrating me.

And now my room is a mess because the house is getting done and there were stuff in boxes and my mum started emptying them but then she just left them and now there's stuff on my bed and everywhere! -__-

And everything's just pissing me off. :tears:

Ok, sorry. :/

That does sound sucky. :no: If I were you, I'd decide whether you are actually going to get any work done tonight, and if not, forget about it till tomorrow and relax and stop stressing. And go to bed early.

ME.

That does sound sucky. :no: If I were you, I'd decide whether you are actually going to get any work done tonight, and if not, forget about it till tomorrow and relax and stop stressing. And go to bed early.

ok, I'll finish reading a chapter of Chemistry, learn some Spanish vocab and read some of my book. Thanks :pinkbow:

I plan to every night. :mf_rosetinted:

The shins :mf_rosetinted:

Archived