I have to write a story for english about two different cultures meeting, I'm not as bad at writing as I thought I'd be :aah: I've been putting it off for like two weeks :mf_rosetinted:

I'm horrible at writing essays and such stuff :aah:

but I have to study now :furious:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice to see people making fun of me for being a 'little monster' They will never understand the true meaning of being a Lady Gaga fan.I want to end this pain to be honest.

I think you should try to ignore them. Or not be so 'I LOVE LADY GAGA' if it bothers you that much...and you want them to stop. Because it seems like theyre pathetic and have nothing to do with their lives other than to pick on people for the music/people they like...

:huglove:

I'm horrible at writing essays and such stuff :aah:

but I have to study now :furious:

I dont worry too much about essay writing because I can get ideas off the internet and then just write it myself xD but I was very worried about this story. It's the last 5% of my English language GCSE =-S

What should my friend, in the story, be called? :mf_rosetinted:

I think you should try to ignore them. Or not be so 'I LOVE LADY GAGA' if it bothers you that much...and you want them to stop. Because it seems like theyre pathetic and have nothing to do with their lives other than to pick on people for the music/people they like...

:huglove:

tried ignoring them..never really works for me in the end.And its not as if am going about school saying that I love her,its just people know by facebook..even more so those two boys who got in an arugment with me about it.

ah well..hopefully I'll be going to college after summer and not school.Everyone is immauture here and least (or you would like to think) people are a bit mature in college.

tried ignoring them..never really works for me in the end.And its not as if am going about school saying that I love her,its just people know by facebook..even more so those two boys who got in an arugment with me about it.

ah well..hopefully I'll be going to college after summer and not school.Everyone is immauture here and least (or you would like to think) people are a bit mature in college.

Oh well thats sucky.

Ya, I think they would be. Do you have a sixth form at your school?

I hate when somebody calls me but I miss the call by second, and when I call back she/he doesn't pick up:sneaky2: where could they go in just a few seconds?:mad3:

Haha its like that with my mum,she calls me some times like three times..and I never answered cos I didn't hear my phone I phone her she either 1) takes forever to answer or 2) doesn't answer xD its like you phoned me! I'm returning you're call...yet you're not answering.

Haha its like that with my mum,she calls me some times like three times..and I never answered cos I didn't hear my phone I phone her she either 1) takes forever to answer or 2) doesn't answer xD its like you phoned me! I'm returning you're call...yet you're not answering.

yeeah!! :mad3: that's one of the most infuriating situations ever:aah:

Archived