:mf_boff:

I see you're back!

And I also see you're going out with your boyfriend tomorrow, that's awesome! What are you going to do? This :mf_boff: ? :naughty:

I'm sure I'd be the happiest person alive if I was in this party, trust me! HAVE to go :mf_lustslow:

This was in Happy Ending ('little bit of love' part):

8bYBl.png

I got teary-eyed :wub2:

Aww, I missed that! That's so sweet! :tears::wub2:

... We should have a party of our own in this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:mf_boff

I see you're back!

And I also see you're going out with your boyfriend tomorrow, that's awesome! What are you going to do? This :mf_boff: ? :naughty

Aww, I missed that! That's so sweet! tears: wub2:

... We should have a party of our own in this thread. mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

:floor:!!! OMG big sis, you're not supposed to say such things in front of me!!! :roftl:

and no, he's taking me to Stateside Diner, which has the best fries EVER. And milkshakes :bleh:

Hey, we danced for my birthday :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Yay! biggrin2:

Off topic, but do you happen to like HP? :fisch:

I'm assuming you're talking about Harry Potter, not the sauce :teehee:

in which case, YES I JUST WATCHED DEATHLY HALLOWS PART TWO WITH MY PARENTS AND OMG IT'S SO AMAZING, I HAVEN'T SEEN THE SPECIAL FEATURES YET THOUGH, SO I SHALL HAVE TO WATCH THEM SOMETIME. :arf2::excite: :excite:

I'm stuck on number 10

ah ha! it's likely the thread you think it is but it isn't on the first page this time :naughty:

I see you're back!

And I also see you're going out with your boyfriend tomorrow, that's awesome! What are you going to do? This :mf_boff: ? :naughty:

Aww, I missed that! That's so sweet! :tears::wub2:

... We should have a party of our own in this thread. :mf_rosetinted:

:floor: i think i pulled a muscle laughing...

^We should :groovy:

Indeed it was :wub2:

Yay! :biggrin2:

Off topic, but do you happen to like HP? :fisch:

who doesn't like HP??!:shocked:

ah ha! it's likely the thread you think it is but it isn't on the first page this time :naughty:

:floor: i think i pulled a muscle laughing...

BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S ON ANY THREAD :aah:

In other words i haven't found a thread i think it's on yet.... :aah::teehee:

:naughty:

Those who follow the terror of the TWILIGHT SAGA *scary noise and gasping from audience*

:mf_rosetinted:

I'm assuming you're talking about Harry Potter, not the sauce :teehee:

in which case, YES I JUST WATCHED DEATHLY HALLOWS PART TWO WITH MY PARENTS AND OMG IT'S SO AMAZING, I HAVEN'T SEEN THE SPECIAL FEATURES YET THOUGH, SO I SHALL HAVE TO WATCH THEM SOMETIME. :arf2::excite: :excite:

OH MY GOD I FOUND MY SOULMATE LET'S BE FRIENDS NOW AND FANGIRL ABOUT EVERYTHING AND CRY ABOUT SNAPE AND FRED AND EVERYONE WHO DIED! :kaf::fangurl:

...I love this forum more and more every day :mf_lustslow:

OH MY GOD I FOUND MY SOULMATE LET'S BE FRIENDS NOW AND FANGIRL ABOUT EVERYTHING AND CRY ABOUT SNAPE AND FRED AND EVERYONE WHO DIED! :kaf::fangurl:

...I love this forum more and more every day :mf_lustslow:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!! :excite::woot_jump::boing::excite:

:floor:!!! OMG big sis, you're not supposed to say such things in front of me!!! :roftl:

and no, he's taking me to Stateside Diner, which has the best fries EVER. And milkshakes :bleh:

Hey, you're a big girl now, you can handle all the dirty innuendos I make! :naughty:

Sounds great though! :thumb_yello: Hope you two have a good time!

I know this is something I probably shouldn't admit, but I've never seen all the HP movies... or read any of the books. :teehee: I'm more of a LotR girl. :mf_rosetinted: Although I haven't read those books either, my attention span is way too short for Tolkien's style. :blush-anim-cl:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!! :excite::woot_jump::boing::excite:

Hello new friend :mf_boff:

I know this is something I probably shouldn't admit, but I've never seen all the HP movies... or read any of the books. :teehee: I'm more of a LotR girl. Although I haven't read those books either, my attention span is way too short for Tolkien's style. :blush-anim-cl:

OH so you asked for movie suggestions? Screw Sherlock and watch HP:teehee: And read the books. All of them. I shall turn you into a HP freak :mf_rosetinted:

(I do love LotR as well though :das: )

BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S ON ANY THREAD :aah:

In other words i haven't found a thread i think it's on yet.... :aah::teehee:

Those who follow the terror of the TWILIGHT SAGA *scary noise and gasping from audience*

:roftl: o u! well what sorta seat is so hawt?? :das:

OH MY GOD I FOUND MY SOULMATE LET'S BE FRIENDS NOW AND FANGIRL ABOUT EVERYTHING AND CRY ABOUT SNAPE AND FRED AND EVERYONE WHO DIED!

...I love this forum more and more every day

i did that too...:teehee: first with the book then i teared up again in the movies...:blush-anim-cl:

Hey, you're a big girl now, you can handle all the dirty innuendos I make! :naughty:

Sounds great though! :thumb_yello: Hope you two have a good time!

I know this is something I probably shouldn't admit, but I've never seen all the HP movies... or read any of the books.I'm more of a LotR girl. Although I haven't read those books either, my attention span is way too short for Tolkien's style.

i LOVE LoTR too but such blasphemy elina!! you better get watching ASAP!:sneaky2:

Hello new friend :mf_boff:

OH so you asked for movie suggestions? Screw Sherlock and watch HP:teehee: And read the books. All of them. I shall turn you into a HP freak :mf_rosetinted:

(I do love LotR as well though :das: )

:lmfao:

Maybe I will!

LotR is amazing! And Pippin is the cutest thing ever. I love how he had a Scottish accent in the films. :teehee:

^ BUT WHAT ABOUT SECOND BREAKFAST? :D

i did that too...:teehee: first with the book then i teared up again in the movies...:blush-anim-cl:

You should have seen me when I read about Fred's death...and then Snape's memories...and Lupin and Tonks.... I just put the book down each time so I wouldn't mess it up with the tears >_>

And I hated that in the movie they showed Fred for like 2 seconds. He's one of the main characters, he deserves a whole movie, not 2 seconds :sneaky2::sneaky2:

^ BUT WHAT ABOUT SECOND BREAKFAST? :D

You should have seen me when I read about Fred's death...and then Snape's memories...and Lupin and Tonks.... I just put the book down each time so I wouldn't mess it up with the tears >_>

And I hated that in the movie they showed Fred for like 2 seconds. He's one of the main characters, he deserves a whole movie, not 2 seconds :sneaky2::sneaky2:

well not sure abt a whole movie :teehee:, but def more time than he got..:wink2: i kinda bawled with the book but only teared up at the movie...and i've re-read DH about 6 times already - that's a lot for me..:aah:

well not sure abt a whole movie :teehee:, but def more time than he got..:wink2: i kinda bawled with the book but only teared up at the movie...and i've re-read DH about 6 times already - that's a lot for me..:aah:

Well yeah I didn't really mean that :teehee:

In the movie I really cried only with the Prince's Tale, especially when he found Lily dead. That scene was just :tears:

Me too, about 6 times I think :teehee:

:roftl: o u! well what sorta seat is so hawt?? :das:

I raced over to gasmics and went searching before it clicked.

Then i raced over to the Mika Butt Thread :floor:

then it actually clicked :lmfao:

:teehee:

"This is blasphemy! This is madness!"

"Madness?... THIS IS SPARTAAAA!"

WHERE IS THIS FROM?! It's driving my mad!! :aah:

I like Harry Potter, my boyf likes Lord of the Rings...

I don't like Lord of the Rings and he doesn't like Harry Potter :teehee:

Well yeah I didn't really mean that :teehee:

In the movie I really cried only with the Prince's Tale, especially when he found Lily dead. That scene was just :tears:

Me too, about 6 times I think :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

we should go as HP characters to the party next year :naughty:

"This is blasphemy! This is madness!"

"Madness?... THIS IS SPARTAAAA!"

I love that scene! :lmfao:

:shocked::lmfao:

it should be THISSS.ISSS..SPARTAAAA!

I don't like Lord of the Rings and he doesn't like Harry Potter :teehee:

Oh nice nice :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

we should go as HP characters to the party next year :naughty:

Definitely. I'd like to be Luna, thank you very much :mf_lustslow:

I'm going now ladies, goodnight :huglove:

I raced over to gasmics and went searching before it clicked.

Then i raced over to the Mika Butt Thread :floor:

then it actually clicked :lmfao:

:teehee:

I don't like Lord of the Rings and he doesn't like Harry Potter

:floor::floor:

all valid points for a hawt seat!!:thumb_yello:

sorry kat, but ur relationship is doomed :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:jk, my hubby doesn't care much about either but at least he doesn't hate them...:teehee:

:roftl:

I always laugh at "They're taking the Hobbits to Isengard" because of that video on youtube :teehee:

OMG I'd completely forgotten all about this! Thanks for posting! :roftl:

Oh, and good night! :huglove:

It's from '300'. :naughty: I have it on dvd (lord knows why I bought it), you can come over and we'll watch it!

shocked::lmfao:

it should be THISSS.ISSS..SPARTAAAA!

You're right! I didn't do it right!

But... THIS IS MY INTERPRETATION AND IT DOOOOON'T, IT DON'T MAKE SENSE. :mf_rosetinted:

:floor::floor:

all valid points for a hawt seat!!:thumb_yello:

sorry kat, but ur relationship is doomed :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:jk, my hubby doesn't care much about either but at least he doesn't hate them...:teehee:

:teehee::fisch:

:roftl:

He doesn't like Doctor Who or Mika though... he's going to be in hell when The Origin of Love comes out :teehee::lmfao:

Archived