• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can't wait to dress up and watch MFC's party tomorrow! :yay:

gosh i need a life..:teehee:

To be completely honest with you, I've been avoiding all the threads about the MFC party because I won't be attending and if I knew how awesome it's going to be I'd be all sad. I know that when I see all the material from it after it's over I'll be totally depressed so I'm trying to save myself from the pre-party depression. :lmfao:

what a long day... some will go to a big mfc-party today and dance their socks off and some peeps (like me:mf_rosetinted:) will do their homework and be nice little girls.... -.-

anyway:

Have fun everybody!:wub2:

To be completely honest with you, I've been avoiding all the threads about the MFC party because I won't be attending and if I knew how awesome it's going to be I'd be all sad. I know that when I see all the material from it after it's over I'll be totally depressed so I'm trying to save myself from the pre-party depression. :lmfao:

awww..don't be depressed about it - we'll be going next year!! :thumb_yello: (i'm serious - you better clear ur schedule from now!) :aah: there was no way i could make it this year so i'm not too bummed about it...since you haven't been following , does that mean you don't know about the fab prize meeks donated for the auction?:teehee:

:tears:

I only want him....but I feel like am losing him....I can't lose him.....I'm nothing without him....</3 :tears: I'm crying right now. :sad:

Emma, as long as he loves you, you are going to be fine. You are one good girlfriend, and if he loves someone else not you, then there's something wrong with him :huglove::original:

Emma, as long as he loves you, you are going to be fine. You are one good girlfriend, and if he loves someone else not you, then there's something wrong with him :huglove::original:

But I'm not fine. :tears: I'm a terrible girlfriend and I'm not perfect at all....I can see why he would prefer sarah...she is pretty and everything while I am not...I'm just stupid and f*cking dyslexic and ugly.No one loves that sort of person. :tears:

I'm crying soo much,it hurts D: and this song isn't helping but it seems really fitting for how I am feeling right now.

But I'm not fine. :tears: I'm a terrible girlfriend and I'm not perfect at all....I can see why he would prefer sarah...she is pretty and everything while I am not...I'm just stupid and f*cking dyslexic and ugly.No one loves that sort of person. :tears:

I'm crying soo much,it hurts D: and this song isn't helping but it seems really fitting for how I am feeling right now.

honey, you may not be perfect to some people, but you are to some others. Like me, you are a perfect friend and I'm delighted to be friends with you. If a guy chooses a girl over you, then his taste of girls has some serious problem. For me, the beauty outside isn't the point. If he's not happy with you and have affairs, then he's a jerk.

you´re not a terrible girlfriend!!

you may not be perfect (because noone is) but you ARE PERFECT FOR HIM!!! you two are a beautiful couple!!and you´re a beautiful person! amazing,brillant,funny and loveable!!!!

don´t let any biiaatch step between you two!

honey, you may not be perfect to some people, but you are to some others. Like me, you are a perfect friend and I'm delighted to be friends with you. If a guy chooses a girl over you, then his taste of girls has some serious problem. For me, the beauty outside isn't the point. If he's not happy with you and have affairs, then he's a jerk.

aww thank you. I'm glad to have a friend like you :huglove: hmm...yeah.:sad:

Archived