• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:huglove:

How are you? Seen any good movies lately? :das: I need some tips from someone with a similar taste!

I'm currently watching MFC party, it's rather interesting :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm, I guess you're a Sherlock fan too?:teehee: I haven't watched 2nd one yet, but I'm sure it's amazing :mf_rosetinted:

I'm currently watching MFC party, it's rather interesting :mf_rosetinted:

Hmmm, I guess you're a Sherlock fan too?:teehee: I haven't watched 2nd one yet, but I'm sure it's amazing :mf_rosetinted:

I watched it for a bit too, but my connection is so slow it's kind of painful to even try to watch it. :teehee:

I haven't actually seen either of them. :blush-anim-cl: I should though, Robert Downey Jr. is awesome! And by 'awesome', I mean incredibly handsome.

I watched it for a bit too, but my connection is so slow it's kind of painful to even try to watch it. :teehee:

I haven't actually seen either of them. :blush-anim-cl: I should though, Robert Downey Jr. is awesome! And by 'awesome', I mean incredibly handsome.

Aww pity! It's really great now, everyone is dancing and they're all so happy:wub2:

....I wanna be there too :tears:

It's funny because I'm not even a party person. I never go to parties and if I do, I always sit in a corner and stare at everyone :teehee: But this party is perfection for me. Mika party with Mika people. :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh you must then, it's amazing! And Jude Law = :mf_lustslow:

The dance floor with a non-Mika song playing . . .

http://pics.livejournal.com/poisonyoulove/pic/001r5y1c[/MG]

The dance floor when a Mika song comes on . . .

http://pics.livejournal.com/poisonyoulove/pic/001r4ax0[/MG]

:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

OH you should make that "The dance floor when Mika song comes on (for the 2nd or 3rd time) :fisch:

Aww pity! It's really great now, everyone is dancing and they're all so happy:wub2:

It's funny because I'm not even a party person. I never go to parties and if I do, I always sit in a corner and stare at everyone :teehee: But this party is perfection for me. Mika party with Mika people. :mf_rosetinted:

:thumb_yello:the dancing part was def my dream dancing party...all mika! we'll all be there next year fingers crossed!:wub2:

:thumb_yello:the dancing part was def my dream dancing party...all mika! we'll all be there next year fingers crossed!:wub2:

Exactly! And as I said they all seem happy! In the parties I've been to everyone makes fun of others because of the way the dance/what they wear etc etc. :sneaky2:

I really do hope so! I already asked my best friend if she'd come with me (parents would never let me go alone, and they kinda trust her, so... :das: )

Aww that's so great! I saw them all dancing to a remix of Rain and I was like :wub2: , I'd love to be there too! I'm so happy to see them all having such a good time!

I'm not going to lie, I love parties. :teehee: I love getting to know people and bombing them with questions. :naughty: I'm sure you'd feel comfortable at the MFC party though! We're a pretty like-minded bunch of people, me thinks. :teehee:

I'll keep the Sherlock movies in mind!

Ditto! :teehee:

Aww that's so great! I saw them all dancing to a remix of Rain and I was like :wub2: , I'd love to be there too! I'm so happy to see them all having such a good time!

I'm not going to lie, I love parties. :teehee: I love getting to know people and bombing them with questions. :naughty: I'm sure you'd feel comfortable at the MFC party though! We're a pretty like-minded bunch of people, me thinks. :teehee:

I'm sure I'd be the happiest person alive if I was in this party, trust me! HAVE to go :mf_lustslow:

This was in Happy Ending ('little bit of love' part):

8bYBl.png

I got teary-eyed :wub2:

Exactly! And as I said they all seem happy! In the parties I've been to everyone makes fun of others because of the way the dance/what they wear etc etc. :sneaky2:

I really do hope so! I already asked my best friend if she'd come with me (parents would never let me go alone, and they kinda trust her, so... :das: )

nahce!! this sounds like a plan!:thumb_yello:

Ditto! :teehee:

me too! esp dancing at them so - expect me to tear up the dancefloor!:naughty:

:mf_boff:

:mf_boff: to you too

aww :huglove: that's ok you can extend it over the weekend - it's urs after all!:teehee:

:arf2: Boyf's taking me out tomorrow, so yeah, i can :excite:

Aww happy belated birthday, I hope you had a great day :huglove:

Thank you!!! :biggrin2: I did! :boing:

Archived