• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG I'd completely forgotten all about this! Thanks for posting! :roftl:

Oh, and good night! :huglove:

It's from '300'. :naughty: I have it on dvd (lord knows why I bought it), you can come over and we'll watch it!

You're right! I didn't do it right!

But... THIS IS MY INTERPRETATION AND IT DOOOOON'T, IT DON'T MAKE SENSE. :mf_rosetinted:

good point!:thumb_yello::naughty:

:teehee::fisch:

He doesn't like Doctor Who or Mika though... he's going to be in hell when The Origin of Love comes out :teehee::lmfao:

yes he is!! :roftl:

nighty night to you too!!:huglove:

He doesn't like Doctor Who or Mika though... he's going to be in hell when The Origin of Love comes out :teehee::lmfao:

My bf doesn't like Mika either. :teehee: He once admitted that he's got a great voice and some good songs but he took it back later. He'll be suffering so much when TOOL is finally released from Mika's pants :naughty:

I really need to go to bed now. Miss you!!!! Night! :bye::huglove:

Good night lil' sis, and have a fantastic day tomorrow with your bf! :huglove::mf_boff:

My bf doesn't like Mika either. :teehee: He once admitted that he's got a great voice and some good songs but he took it back later. He'll be suffering so much when TOOL is finally released from Mika's pants :naughty:

Good night lil' sis, and have a fantastic day tomorrow with your bf! :huglove::mf_boff:

BAM! :lmfao:

love the game-stuff on mfc but don´t know any answer and can´t find a clue:aah: ... maybe I´m not around here often enough:mf_rosetinted:

I love that MFC Party round up. xDDDD

ugh.....guys....I feel so ill.....its horrible. and I have school again tomorrow.....:tears: I hate my life right now.

Aww hun, I hope you feel better soon :(:huglove: I told you I feel the same about school, just think that you're not alone in this <3

Aww hun, I hope you feel better soon :(:huglove: I told you I feel the same about school, just think that you're not alone in this <3

Thank you...I feel far from it though. and I know but I've enjoyed being off....and once I go back....the bullying and everything will just start again....ugh I wanna move away from here.Actually I want to leave school...and go move in with the boyfriend and just go to college....why did I choose to stay on another year,why? :tears: ugh man I need a hug or a cuddle so badly :sad: in sooooooooooooo much pain :tears:

My best friend asked me to turn her into a Mika freak. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. :mf_rosetinted:

(not really a challenge, I'm sure she'll fall in love with Meeks after about 3 videos:teehee: )

wow why don't i have friends who challenge me like that?!:teehee:

Thank you...I feel far from it though. and I know but I've enjoyed being off....and once I go back....the bullying and everything will just start again....ugh I wanna move away from here.Actually I want to leave school...and go move in with the boyfriend and just go to college....why did I choose to stay on another year,why? :tears: ugh man I need a hug or a cuddle so badly :sad: in sooooooooooooo much pain :tears:

aww...virtual hug :huglove: it will soon be over - small consolation i know but it's true...

We don't even have that chance here, high school is compulsory until 12th grade, and then University. Why don't you tell your parents to change school? There must be more schools than 1 in your area, right? :huh:

Biiiiiiig virtual hug :huglove:

wow why don't i have friends who challenge me like that?!:teehee:

I told her about the MFC party yesterday, and we always wanted to go to London anyways, so she was like "Since you want to go to that party we should go in January, and you must give me all his songs so I can learn the lyrics and party as well". I love her:mf_rosetinted:

My best friend asked me to turn her into a Mika freak. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. :mf_rosetinted:

(not really a challenge, I'm sure she'll fall in love with Meeks after about 3 videos:teehee: )

haha! way to go girl!:wub2:my bff liked two or three Mika's songs but when she saw a picture of him she was like "eugh! who's that?" I wanted to beat her up right there:blink:so, as a result of that, she isn't listening to Mika anymore

ugh.....guys....I feel so ill.....its horrible. and I have school again tomorrow.....:tears: I hate my life right now.

aww:huglove:come here, I'm sick too:blink:it's a epidemic situation in my city and I have rubella:mf_rosetinted:

and tomorrow I was supposed to go to the mountains :tears:

haha! way to go girl!:wub2:my bff liked two or three Mika's songs but when she saw a picture of him she was like "eugh! who's that?" I wanted to beat her up right there:blink:so, as a result of that, she isn't listening to Mika anymore

She likes Relax and Grace Kelly, which are the only ones she knows. I think she'll really like him :teehee:

WHAT? :blink: How could she say that, he's perfect! :wub2: I would have slapped her, I wonder how you didn't :shocked:

She likes Relax and Grace Kelly, which are the only ones she knows. I think she'll really like him :teehee:

WHAT? :blink: How could she say that, he's perfect! :wub2: I would have slapped her, I wonder how you didn't :shocked:

well I told her that only truly special people can see how wonderful Mika is and I shut her mouth:devil: but that was the last time we ever talked about Mika:mf_rosetinted:but Tool it's on its way sooooo :das:

aww:huglove:come here, I'm sick too:blink:it's a epidemic situation in my city and I have rubella:mf_rosetinted:

:blink::blink::shocked: didn't you carry her to an eye doctor or smth?? she obviously has a vision problem...or she's :loco::teehee:

well I told her that only truly special people can see how wonderful Mika is and I shut her mouth:devil: but that was the last time we ever talked about Mika:mf_rosetinted:but Tool it's on its way sooooo :das:

You go girl :punk:

For some strange reason I wouldn't like Mika to become REALLY famous. I like the fact that we (the fans) are not that many...I don't know, it's weird :aah:

:blink::blink::shocked: didn't you carry her to an eye doctor or smth?? she obviously has a vision problem...or she's :loco::teehee:

True true :teehee:

aww...virtual hug :huglove: it will soon be over - small consolation i know but it's true...

Hehe,thank you <3

We don't even have that chance here, high school is compulsory until 12th grade, and then University. Why don't you tell your parents to change school? There must be more schools than 1 in your area, right? :huh:

Biiiiiiig virtual hug :huglove:

Oh I see..aww..there is but theres no point in me changing school when I only have another year to go,I guess I could ask if I could just leave and go to college instead...I dunno. <3

:wub2: aww ): let me guess you really wanted to go?

Oh I see..aww..there is but theres no point in me changing school when I only have another year to go,I guess I could ask if I could just leave and go to college instead...I dunno. <3

Well it can't be any worse, can it? Imagine if you find great friends in the other school, that 1 year could be good <3 Unless you go to college of course, which is even better :aah:

You go girl :punk:

For some strange reason I wouldn't like Mika to become REALLY famous. I like the fact that we (the fans) are not that many...I don't know, it's weird :aah:

True true :teehee:

i know what you mean...on the one hand i want him to be hugely successful with this new album so nobody would ever ask me 'mika, who' again!:teehee: but on the other i like our relatively small fan community, and that he can play small gigs in some places...i dunno, it is weird :blush-anim-cl:

Archived