+1 :aah:

Well.. I guess my favs are....

Estonia

Iceland

Norway

Sweden

Ireland

Slovakia

though not all of them made it to the final..

EDIT: Germany, too.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My 10 favorites are:

• Sweden
  • Norway
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • Denmark
  • Serbia
  • Turkey
  • UK
  • Cyprus (though Greece or Romania's fine too... It's almost the same anyway)
  • Estonia or Germany (didn't really like the live versions of germany, the video version is okay so it will depend on the night)

:yay:

Seriously. Dis you just say that?

+1 :aah:

yes I said that.. I mean I don't like Eurovision ... but those grannies are :badword: AWESOME!!! All those other people are kinda boring to watch ... and a guy from my country is dull :puke:

but when I said about Turkey , I mean singer is cute and I like song cos sounds funny :naughty:

Last night was PERFECT! i had so fuuuuuuuun! my mom and i arrived an hour before it begins.after they didn't let us to go rest of the way by car,there was a long way to the entrance of Crystal Hall,but so beautiful.it was next to the sea and you could feel the peace though everyone were so excited!! :excite: after checking tickets,we found our seats and then wait and wait. most of the people were from Azerbaijan and Turkey and also Georgia and Russia.

Serbia started, a beautiful song,they did it well and they deserved to be in final. then Macedonia, she sang perfect,loved her. the third performer was The Netherlands, i actually fell in love with the song! and the performance was interesting,but i think they were much better than Macedonia and it's a pitty they wasnn't picked for final. after the Netherlands, it was Malta's turn! it's my fav song, it's a perfect song for dance so we stood up and just danced,i also love the band :wub2:

number 5 was Belarus. the guy was cute :fangurl: but the song,i didn't like it but i liked design of their microphones! Portugal was next,their song was BORING though i think she was lovely! then Ukraine came up on the stage,i heard her before,she's got a strong voice.their performance was excellent! and then Bulgaria. quite simple,loved the fans that came down and threw sparkles! Slovenia and Croatia were kinda boring.:aah:

Edited by boom_kimool_boom

Sweden was full of ENERGY! best song ever!!:thumb_yello: but performing was a little simple. then Georgia! i'm upset about Georgia. the guy's voice is incredible, i heard he sang "i will survive" before,he was great but last night, i can say it was one of the worse song of this year's ESC.:sneaky2: finally the time that everyone were waiting for it began! everyone were fan of the Turkey! all of the audience stood up before Can Bonomo start singing!! everyone were screamiiiiing! i couldn't see the show clearly becuz of waving flags so i started watching it on the tv up there :mf_rosetinted: it was funny i LIKE him! when the song was over people started cheering and screaming,like they don't want to end! he didn't expect it like this so he start laughing :aah:

Estonia's song was nice :wub2: Slovakia,it wasn't my fav,so Rocky... then Norway! he made the crowed jump out of their seats and shake :punk: after Norway, Bosnia & Herzegovina performed. it wasn't good and so normal, not especial at all and i don't know how they got enough votes to go to final! after all Lithuania hit the audience! the best song of last night!:wub2:

after voting,past 5 years' winners came on the stage!! i got so EXCITED! i couldn't believe!! :woot_jump: i started screaming and singing loud ,it was so FUN.also i start fangurling when Alexander Rybak sang :fangurl::teehee: it was the best part of the last night show!

everything was perfect,the lighting,area,people... when each country performed and they wanted to go to their seats,they were crossing exactly next to us,fun! :punk: it was one of the best nights of my life and i really wish i could go to final cuz France will perform :yay:

the ten countries from second semi-final who will perform in final are: Lithuania,Bosnia & Herzegovina,Estonia,Norway,Sweden,Turkey,Malta,F.Y.R. Macedonia,Serbia, Ukraine!

the running order :

1-UNITED KINGDOM

2-HUNGARY

3-ALBANIA

4-LITHUANIA

5-BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA

6-RUSSIA

7-ICELAND

8-CYPRUS

9-FRANCE

10-ITALY

11-ESTONIA

12-NORWAY

13-AZERBAIJAN

14-ROMANIA

15-DENMARK

16-GREECE

17-SWEDEN

18-TURKEY

19-SPAIN

20-GERMANY

21-MALTA

22-FYR MACEDONIA

23-IRELAND

24-SERBIA

25-UKRAINE

26-MOLDOVA

Sweden was full of ENERGY! best song ever!!:thumb_yello: but performing was a little simple. then Georgia! i'm upset about Georgia. the guy's voice is incredible, i heard he sang "i will survive" before,he was great but last night, i can say it was one of the worse song of this year's ESC.:sneaky2: finally the time that everyone were waiting for it began! everyone were fan of the Turkey! all of the audience stood up before Can Bonomo start singing!! everyone were screamiiiiing! i couldn't see the show clearly becuz of waving flags so i started watching it on the tv up there, it was funny i LIKE him! when the song was over people started cheering and screaming,like they don't want to end! he didn't expect it like this so he start laughing :aah:

Estonia's song was nice :wub2: Slovakia,it wasn't my fav,so Rocky... then Norway! he made the crowed jump out of their seats and shake :punk: after Norway, Bosnia & Herzegovina performed. it wasn't good and so normal, not especial at all and i don't know how they got enough votes to go to final! after all Lithuania hit the audience! the best song of last night!:wub2:

after voting,past 5 years' winners came on the stage!! i got so EXCITED! i couldn't believe!! :woot_jump: i started screaming and singing loud ,it was so FUN.also i start fangurling when Alexander Rybak sang :fangurl: it was the best part of the last night show!

everything was perfect,the lighting,area,people... when each country performed and they wanted to go to their seats,they were crossing exactly next to us,fun! :punk: it was one of the best nights of my life and i really wish i could go to final cuz France will perform :yay:

Thanks for the review. Loved it :thumb_yello: And I'm so jealousy, you watched it live at crystal hall, while I was sitting far far away from Azerbaijan dying to be there.

Finally someone who also thinks Georgian was the worst. Hated it, it was so tacky and the song was awful.

To our defense, I can say, the Swedish performance looks much better if you watch it on your TV. Because the performance is made for the viewers at home :wink2:

Oh, you love France as well? Love the song! But I don't think it will win...

Thanks for the review. Loved it :thumb_yello: And I'm so jealousy, you watched it live at crystal hall, while I was sitting far far away from Azerbaijan dying to be there.

Finally someone who also thinks Georgian was the worst. Hated it, it was so tacky and the song was awful.

To our defense, I can say, the Swedish performance looks much better if you watch it on your TV. Because the performance is made for the viewers at home :wink2:

Oh, you love France as well? Love the song! But I don't think it will win...

aaaah don't worry you'll be able to watch it live some day.are you from sweden? then i'm sure you will see ESC live soooon!:wink2:

YES you are totally right! i watched Swedish performance again,and it really looks like a live music video! :thumb_yello:

and France, yes there are alot of countries, much better than France but i know they will get a high score. i also like U.K's song, but it looks like young people won't like it and actually they are the one who will vote so... :aah:

aaaah don't worry you'll be able to watch it live some day.are you from sweden? then i'm sure you will see ESC live soooon!:wink2:

YES you are totally right! i watched Swedish performance again,and it really looks like a live music video! :thumb_yello:

and France, yes there are alot of countries, much better than France but i know they will get a high score. i also like U.K's song, but it looks like young people won't like it and actually they are the one who will vote so... :aah:

Yes I am :wink2: I hope at least :nervous: Can't wait until the final! :boing:

Glad you liked it :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I like Island, Hungary, Cyprus too. But Cyprus and France are my favorites. :wub2: Will be hard to deiced which one I'll vote for on Saturday. :dunno: But I don't think France will be in top, unfortunately...

I don't like UK's song, I think it's boring... But maybe the jury will like it and then it can be dangerous.

the ten countries from second semi-final who will perform in final are: Lithuania,Bosnia & Herzegovina,Estonia,Norway,Sweden,Turkey,Malta,F.Y.R. Macedonia,Serbia, Ukraine!

the running order :

1-UNITED KINGDOM

2-HUNGARY

3-ALBANIA

4-LITHUANIA

5-BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA

6-RUSSIA

7-ICELAND

8-CYPRUS

9-FRANCE

10-ITALY

11-ESTONIA

12-NORWAY

13-AZERBAIJAN

14-ROMANIA

15-DENMARK

16-GREECE

17-SWEDEN

18-TURKEY

19-SPAIN

20-GERMANY

21-MALTA

22-FYR MACEDONIA

23-IRELAND

24-SERBIA

25-UKRAINE

26-MOLDOVA

It's going to be good! :yay: i'll have my Ice cream ready, and tomatoes for people there like that!! :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I am :wink2: I hope at least :nervous: Can't wait until the final! :boing:

Glad you liked it :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I like Island, Hungary, Cyprus too. But Cyprus and France are my favorites. :wub2: Will be hard to deiced which one I'll vote for on Saturday. :dunno: But I don't think France will be in top, unfortunately...

I don't like UK's song, I think it's boring... But maybe the jury will like it and then it can be dangerous.

well my fav are Cyprus,Sweden,Greece,Lituania,Malta,Turkey,France and also Azerbaijan :naughty: see? it's really hard for me to decide :aah: i know i can't pick Azerbaijan so it goes to be easier:aah:

well my fav are Cyprus,Sweden,Greece,Lituania,Malta,Turkey,France and also Azerbaijan :naughty: see? it's really hard for me to decide :aah: i know i can't pick Azerbaijan so it goes to be easier:aah:

You have a lot of favorites :aah: But I like them as well, just that I like the other ones better. This final is going to rock! :punk:

I know what you mean. Two of my favorites didn't make it to the final so that made it a lot easier, but still I'd liked them in the final. :huh:

I think you should vote for Sweden. No pressure, haha :naughty:

You have a lot of favorites :aah: But I like them as well, just that I like the other ones better. This final is going to rock! :punk:

I know what you mean. Two of my favorites didn't make it to the final so that made it a lot easier, but still I'd liked them in the final. :huh:

I think you should vote for Sweden. No pressure, haha :naughty:

uhhh this year has a lot of good singers,but last year... NOTHING,well Azerbaijan wasn't bad though but i like this year's more! so i'll vote for sweden... you'll vote for Azerbaijan :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

uhhh this year has a lot of good singers,but last year... NOTHING,well Azerbaijan wasn't bad though but i like this year's more! so i'll vote for sweden... you'll vote for Azerbaijan :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I don't remember so many songs from last year, but I loved Finland and Estonia's songs. :teehee: Actually I think Azerbaijan song last year was really good, but this year I find it kind of boring, but it's still one of the best ballades so it isn't bad either. :wink2:

Will see, will see... :naughty: