Mika @ les deferlantes, 7 July 2012?

IngievV

Oh, great news we have something confirmed already! :thumb_yello: I prefer solo gigs, of course, but I did some festivals last summer and had a good time so I might consider this one later. However, I will definitely wait for more announcements before making any decisions (I expect there will be a lot of dates like this).

I checked the festival site and was confused once again... About the tickets, is it category 1 or 2 for fans (in front of stage)?

Edit: Oh, it's category 2. But is there any ticket site selling abroad?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh, great news we have something confirmed already! :thumb_yello: I prefer solo gigs, of course, but I did some festivals last summer and had a good time so I might consider this one later. However, I will definitely wait for more announcements before making any decisions (I expect there will be a lot of dates like this).

I checked the festival site and was confused once again... About the tickets, is it category 1 or 2 for fans (in front of stage)?

Edit: Oh, it's category 2. But is there any ticket site selling abroad?

I think their site directs you to fnac that sells tickets abroad:thumb_yello:

I really really hope for more dates and different places :mf_rosetinted:

But I'm wondering, please tell me your opinion, when will he start to do his own tour or theatre shows if he wrote on twitter that he hopes to release the new album this summer? Will he sing at festivals while he's doing his own tour? :blink:

I really really hope for more dates and different places :mf_rosetinted:

But I'm wondering, please tell me your opinion, when will he start to do his own tour or theatre shows if he wrote on twitter that he hopes to release the new album this summer? Will he sing at festivals while he's doing his own tour? :blink:

This is what I think:

1) small shows

2)release the album

3)summer festivals

4)new tour in autumn

but this is just my opinion and I can be wrong :teehee:

This is what I think:

1) small shows

2)release the album

3)summer festivals

4)new tour in autumn

but this is just my opinion and I can be wrong :teehee:

Hummm..could be...indeed! But small shows before the new album? How can be organized like that? If the summer festivals are all in July the new album must be released in May-June...is possible to organize/sell tickets for shows starting on March-April only? Isnt too late?

Hummm..could be...indeed! But small shows before the new album? How can be organized like that? If the summer festivals are all in July the new album must be released in May-June...is possible to organize/sell tickets for shows starting on March-April only? Isnt too late?

It was the same with the second album. The acoustic tour took place before the release of the album. I think the tickets went on sale about a month before the tour. Besides he wrote on twitter a few weeks ago that he'll do some small shows first. In the NRJ interview he also said that he wants to do this residency in a small theatre before the big tour.

It was the same with the second album. The acoustic tour took place before the release of the album. I think the tickets went on sale about a month before the tour. Besides he wrote on twitter a few weeks ago that he'll do some small shows first. In the NRJ interview he also said that he wants to do this residency in a small theatre before the big tour.

now he wrote on twitter "Planning some pretty big exciting colabs/shows for the end of the year & next feb..."

So, when do you think the small shows will happen? Before july or after festivals?

Well we'll have to wait for him to announce when they'll take place. After the festivals it'll be autumn though, meaning time for the big tour so I'm guessing a bit before the festivals.

Well we'll have to wait for him to announce when they'll take place. After the festivals it'll be autumn though, meaning time for the big tour so I'm guessing a bit before the festivals.

I hope so :thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived