Mika @ les deferlantes, 7 July 2012?

IngievV

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lmao:

Not France again!

Hope he does a gig out of festivals here this year!

I'm sick and tired of festivals!:sneaky2:

Yeah...................but at least with the Eureopean festivals you can buy day tickets. (says Kath, totally ignoring how much it costs for her to get to the European festivals :naughty:)

But a normal gig would be much better.

And a private gig would be better still :biggrin2:

Yeah...................but at least with the Eureopean festivals you can buy day tickets. (says Kath, totally ignoring how much it costs for her to get to the European festivals :naughty:)

You bet!:thumb_yello:

:blink: We say that in our country? I never heard of it. :teehee:

Yes! You learn something new every day!

Omg u are right! I was already loking for airplane tickets, lol. I've never been to a before and I don't know if its worth it, I mean its not like a complete gig right?

Depends if he's a headliner, which he is. That means his set will be quite long. Been to a festival where he wasn't a headliner and he played around 45 minutes.

:naughty:

I think the other problem is that the first date announced gets hammered with overeager fans like with Portugal last year. Everyone loses their mind and books a trip as if it's the last gig Mika will ever play in his life. There will be many festival dates this year but if they are not announced soon I can see 200 diehards turning up at this one just because they can't control themselves. :naughty:

100% with Christine! I'm still disappointed (in fact totally freaked out) by the Compiègne (lack of) organization, like Camille and Ingie (I call this the post Compiègne trauma). I'll wait for other dates :wink2:

Where is this place anyway, not had a chance to google it?

Argelès-sur-mer is an expensive (especially during summer) and touristic place in the South of France, near Perpignan and the Pyrénées (mountains between Spain and France).

Argelès-sur-mer is an expensive (especially during summer) and touristic place in the South of France, near Perpignan and the Pyrénées (mountains between Spain and France).

Ah so even to be able to go find a place to stay will cost an insane amount of money. Nah, think I shall have to be patient:naughty:

Archived