Mika @ les deferlantes, 7 July 2012?

IngievV

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought about going but am still a bit traumatized by Compiegne and the whole organisation around that gig :naughty:

Anyways, I expect a full list of dates by next week!:biggrin2:

You're such an optimist! :teehee:

I thought about going but am still a bit traumatized by Compiegne and the whole organisation around that gig :naughty:

Anyways, I expect a full list of dates by next week!:biggrin2:

Compiègne was very special though, as his (almost) only date in France in 2011, and most importantly with the very young and not very experienced organisation team... But let's not talk about that again :aah:

Les Déferlantes is a festival so that's different too.. (and not where I'd rather see Mika)

Hopefully as you say, we'll soon have other dates :original:

You're such an optimist! :teehee:

As they say in my country: optimist tot in de kist. Which means optimist until you're in a coffin. Which should be fast with Mikasoon:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Compiègne was very special though, as his (almost) only date in France in 2011, and most importantly with the very young and not very experienced organisation team... But let's not talk about that again :aah:

Les Déferlantes is a festival so that's different too.. (and not where I'd rather see Mika)

Hopefully as you say, we'll soon have other dates :original:

True true. However the fact that there were 70 people queueing at 6 am did kind of piss me off :naughty: no offense to anyone, I just need my sleep in order to not bite someone's head off :naughty: and also, French paparazzi are awful :glasses2:

True true. However the fact that there were 70 people queueing at 6 am did kind of piss me off :naughty: no offense to anyone, I just need my sleep in order to not bite someone's head off :naughty:and also, French paparazzi are awful :glasses2:

:shocked::shocked: How could I forget about that?? Someone fell on me because of them :sneaky2:

(That was only my 2nd gig so I think I'm prepared for anything now)

I think the other problem is that the first date announced gets hammered with overeager fans like with Portugal last year. Everyone loses their mind and books a trip as if it's the last gig Mika will ever play in his life. There will be many festival dates this year but if they are not announced soon I can see 200 diehards turning up at this one just because they can't control themselves. :naughty:

:shocked::shocked: How could I forget about that?? Someone fell on me because of them :sneaky2:

(That was only my 2nd gig so I think I'm prepared for anything now)

They used Jazzy to climb on something and didn't even ask. They were insanely rude and made me want to smash their cameras!

I think the other problem is that the first date announced gets hammered with overeager fans like with Portugal last year. Everyone loses their mind and books a trip as if it's the last gig Mika will ever play in his life. There will be many festival dates this year but if they are not announced soon I can see 200 diehards turning up at this one just because they can't control themselves. :naughty:

Trust me, Porto (apart from the M&G) was a breeze compared to Compiegne! Then again, they announced him to play new songs only there. So everyone had to go there. If only I knew better then...

Trust me, Porto (apart from the M&G) was a breeze compared to Compiegne! Then again, they announced him to play new songs only there. So everyone had to go there. If only I knew better then...

I think everyone knows better but they just get caught up in the excitement and hype. I was looking at flights, trains, hotels and had tentative plans booked with a friend but we both had an attack of rationality just before the gig tickets went on sale and decided to give it a miss. It turned out worse than I had imagined with the poor organization but it was still never going to be a picnic. :naughty:

I think everyone knows better but they just get caught up in the excitement and hype. I was looking at flights, trains, hotels and had tentative plans booked with a friend but we both had an attack of rationality just before the gig tickets went on sale and decided to give it a miss. It turned out worse than I had imagined with the poor organization but it was still never going to be a picnic. :naughty:

I'm still pissed we paid 50 euros for a ticket and then they just ended up giving tickets away for free.

I'm still pissed we paid 50 euros for a ticket and then they just ended up giving tickets away for free.

Yeah that was a whole other story.

Fortunately this one sounds like a proper festival and won't be organized by 20 year old incompetents. :aah:

Omg u are right! I was already loking for airplane tickets, lol. I've never been to a before and I don't know if its worth it, I mean its not like a complete gig right?

I really don't know who you are talking about here..........................can't relate to it at all :mf_rosetinted:

Totally right with you Christine!!

I am very optimistic because he's starting to book dates for festivals in this month, so i think that the other ones (hope also for acoustic tour) will go out in max 1-2 months...there is no need in such a hurry!

Patience :smoke:

Archived