qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder how much I'd get paid.

:shocked: Maybe it's someone looking after the house for them? Or a burglar.

£63783496834 million, at least.

It scared me a bit. And I am doing nothing about it, the coward that I am.

I'd be as rich as Mika :biggrin2:

Do your parents know?

WHERE WHERE WHERE.

Tell me.

RICHER! :devil:

Yeah I told my mum, she says she'll go over later to check as I'm too paranoid :aah:

On my FB timeline... That's as much as I know :aah:. I logged off because I was on the verge of hitting something, hard.

RICHER! :devil:

Yeah I told my mum, she says she'll go over later to check as I'm too paranoid :aah:

On my FB timeline... That's as much as I know :aah:. I logged off because I was on the verge of hitting something, hard.

I could buy Mika. :shocked:

Your mother sounds nice :naughty:

What were they saying? :blink:

I could buy Mika. :shocked:

Your mother sounds nice :naughty:

What were they saying? :blink:

Please do :das:

She can be :naughty:

The car is still there today, and the curtains have been opened. THE THICK PLOTTENS.

One religious person posted on a non-religious person's wall: 'thought you might like this..' And then she had copy+pasted a long argument for religion. I mean, gosh, believe it if you want, but LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE ALONE.

The car is still there today, and the curtains have been opened. THE THICK PLOTTENS.

It took me longer than I'm willing to admit to realize there's something odd about that bolded part. :lmfao:

Please keep us updated about this, I'm extremely curious to see what happens. :teehee:Yes, my life really is that sad and empty.

One religious person posted on a non-religious person's wall: 'thought you might like this..' And then she had copy+pasted a long argument for religion. I mean, gosh, believe it if you want, but LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE ALONE.

DITTO. And vice versa, too.

It took me longer than I'm willing to admit to realize there's something odd about that bolded part. :lmfao:

Please keep us updated about this, I'm extremely curious to see what happens. :teehee:Yes, my life really is that sad and empty.

DITTO. And vice versa, too.

Ha. I mess with people's minds like that, you see. :aah:

:floor:

Don't worry, I'll keep you in the know. :naughty:

As long as you're not harming anybody, mentally or physically, I think you should be free to believe what you like.

can't wait for the next weekend!!!! :excite:

What's happening? :teehee:

I LOVE YOUR SIG HAHAHHAH.

Ha. I mess with people's minds like that, you see. :aah:

As long as you're not harming anybody, mentally or physically, I think you should be free to believe what you like.

What's happening? :teehee:

I LOVE YOUR SIG HAHAHHAH.

he's so cnjufneoryrfetgdycbreyfduhv :fangurl::teehee:

there'll be English Olympiad answers in 5days or so.. soo waiting for it :das: not sure that I win of course but still :aah:

he's so cnjufneoryrfetgdycbreyfduhv :fangurl::teehee:

there'll be English Olympiad answers in 5days or so.. soo waiting for it :das: not sure that I win of course but still :aah:

That's one way of describing him :aah:

YOU WILL WIN. THEN YOU CAN PARTYYYY.

Awesom-o! :das:

Exactly. A great man once said "Value your life and the lives of others". END OF STORY.

Good luck! :thumb_yello:

It's my MFC-birthday today, I've been here for a year :teehee: And I still have under 80 posts... I'm really not a talkative person :aah:

happy MFC birthday!! :dance_man:

hey beautiful people! what's shaking? :biggrin2:

Please do :das:

She can be :naughty:

Do you mean the plan thickets? Or the plot thickens? Rather than the thick plottens? OR WAS THAT ON PURPOSE?

Silly billys. :shun:

It's my MFC-birthday today, I've been here for a year :teehee: And I still have under 80 posts... I'm really not a talkative person :aah:

Happy, Happy, Happy MFC Birthday!!

:happybday: