qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wahhh, what did you do?

I fell off the school fence, broke my leg in 2 parts. Was on crutches for 5 months, then I was wearing this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l2bY4LmWy2g/SZ-Cff5mZxI/AAAAAAAAAT8/EIeD821dS5I/s320/bella+broken+leg.jpg for 1 month, and then it took me another 2 months to manage to walk properly. Fun fun fun.:sneaky2:

I fell off the school fence, broke my leg in 2 parts. Was on crutches for 5 months, then I was wearing this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l2bY4LmWy2g/SZ-Cff5mZxI/AAAAAAAAAT8/EIeD821dS5I/s320/bella+broken+leg.jpg for 1 month, and then it took me another 2 months to manage to walk properly. Fun fun fun.:sneaky2:

:shocked:

You crazy.

You're okay now, right? :aah: On the positive side, you and Mika had matching leg splints. :teehee:

:shocked:

You crazy.

You're okay now, right? :aah: On the positive side, you and Mika had matching leg splints. :teehee:

Yeah that was like 4 years ago :teehee: My right leg (the broken one) is a bit thinner and hurts a bit whenever the weather changes, but oh well. Yes I know, I feel really proud about that.:naughty:

Time to make my dinner.

Marmite on toast and pasta with veg? I think so. :groovy:

Haha Even when you said Marmite it made my stomach churn!:blink: I am most certainly NOT a fan!:mf_rosetinted: Not the small, taste, texture, ANYTHING!!

Okay beautiful people, I am leaving until Sunday evening. WISH ME LUCK IN MY TENT.

(first thought after typing that - that doesn't actually seem that long when you put it like that...)

(second thought - IT RHYMES.)

Okay beautiful people, I am leaving until Sunday evening. WISH ME LUCK IN MY TENT.

(first thought after typing that - that doesn't actually seem that long when you put it like that...)

(second thought - IT RHYMES.)

Good luck! Get back safe and unharmed! :huglove::teehee:

I'm watching old gig videos from Riga. It was amazing. I can't.

tumblr_m115t2Dhvt1qc9hwt.gif

I once visited Riga, it's a beautiful city. This random guy we met there kicked me in the leg with his boot and it really hurt. Other than that it was a successful trip. :naughty:

48 school days left until summer holidays :das: (exams don't count :aah:)

edit: 288+ lessons.. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm counting down as well, but I don't know when my exams start. It's about 30 days for me (without exams which are 2-3 weeks :mf_rosetinted: )

How's everyone today?:mf_lustslow:

I'm counting down as well, but I don't know when my exams start. It's about 30 days for me (without exams which are 2-3 weeks :mf_rosetinted: )

How's everyone today?:mf_lustslow:

my exams are during holidays. Holidays start on 15th of June and exams are like.. at the end of June I guess :teehee: it was like that last year. now I don't know.

I'm good and you? :D

my exams are during holidays. Holidays start on 15th of June and exams are like.. at the end of June I guess :teehee: it was like that last year. now I don't know.

I'm good and you? :D

My exams start late May - early June.

I'm alright, "studying" :fisch: