Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

why why why? it's such a good song!

:huglove: great that we're talking to each other now :biggrin2: how are you?

I'm okay Wends...I have a very looooong school break, but I have lots to study:aah:

I think I'll go and study some literature (hate it:sneaky2:), and hopefully I won't fall asleep :mikasweat:

how are you?:huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you won't get into any trouble when you skip a class right?

I probably will but all the teachers are used to it xD

besides its's the first time I've skipped a class since being back from spring break. At least I have made an effort to come in other times.

I probably will but all the teachers are used to it xD

besides its's the first time I've skipped a class since being back from spring break. At least I have made an effort to come in other times.

do they know the problems you're expeiencing?

BTW how did you manage to make a gif into your siggie? I tried to copy one in and it always say that the file is too big :sad:

do they know the problems you're expeiencing?

BTW how did you manage to make a gif into your siggie? I tried to copy one in and it always say that the file is too big :sad:

They do,just nothing has been done.

hmm.. I had to remove the quote I had to get it to fit in. You're best getting a gif that is medium sized if you're getting it off google.

They do,just nothing has been done.

hmm.. I had to remove the quote I had to get it to fit in. You're best getting a gif that is medium sized if you're getting it off google.

right... thanks for the tip :wink2: I did one on GIFsoup and it was too big to fit here

right... thanks for the tip :wink2: I did one on GIFsoup and it was too big to fit here

No problem. Oh that's odd,they usually work fine for me. Unless you are just copying the url link right? cos if you download the gif then put it as you're sig picture,it doesn't move,so you need to get the dierct link. sorry if that made no sense.

No problem. Oh that's odd,they usually work fine for me. Unless you are just copying the url link right? cos if you download the gif then put it as you're sig picture,it doesn't move,so you need to get the dierct link. sorry if that made no sense.

no no it makes all sense to me :wink2: I've tried to copy the direct link but it never ever works so I always put an image or something

no no it makes all sense to me :wink2: I've tried to copy the direct link but it never ever works so I always put an image or something

Oh goodie :biggrin2: Ah right,well you need a link for a gif cos it's just basically a picture if you choose to put it as sig picture.

Edit: I hope my boyfriend doesn't think am ignoring him cos am not,my battery is dead and am at school so I can't charge it to reply to his text and when I say dead,I mean it won't turn on cos it's so dead. -.-

Oh goodie :biggrin2: Ah right,well you need a link for a gif cos it's just basically a picture if you choose to put it as sig picture.

Edit: I hope my boyfriend doesn't think am ignoring him cos am not,my battery is dead and am at school so I can't charge it to reply to his text and when I say dead,I mean it won't turn on cos it's so dead. -.-

if he thinks that you're not the kind of ignoring person than it's alright... talk to him later then

if he thinks that you're not the kind of ignoring person than it's alright... talk to him later then

Well he knows I don't. But I mean like I never noticed in one of his texts saying he missed me and by the time I noticed I had already replied and then he went and said 'I guess you never missed me then...oh well :L' he sounded pissed off to be honest,but I didn't mean to,it's cos my mum was rushing me as we were going down the shop for a few things.

Well he knows I don't. But I mean like I never noticed in one of his texts saying he missed me and by the time I noticed I had already replied and then he went and said 'I guess you never missed me then...oh well :L' he sounded pissed off to be honest,but I didn't mean to,it's cos my mum was rushing me as we were going down the shop for a few things.

I"m sorry to say this, but he's kinda fussy