Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if I should watch Eurovision today :huh: I have biology exam tomorrow but well.. 2 lost hours won't change anything I guess :D

:aah::aah:

I think I'm gonna watch too :naughty: I don't really like Georgian's song though xD

Don't wait until the day before, they said. This isn't a project you can wait on, they said. :naughty: Your statements are false, teachers of language arts. I waited until the night before, and you still give me A's.

Don't wait until the day before, they said. This isn't a project you can wait on, they said. :naughty: Your statements are false, teachers of language arts. I waited until the night before, and you still give me A's.

That's my sister-wife :mf_rosetinted: so proud of you :tears:

That's my sister-wife :mf_rosetinted: so proud of you :tears:

:wink2: Aww, you are the first person ever to be proud of my procrastination. If we weren't already married, I would propose. :tears:

:wink2: Aww, you are the first person ever to be proud of my procrastination. If we weren't already married, I would propose. :tears:

I'm proud of your procrastination because that's what I'm doing right now :mf_rosetinted:

I'm proud of your procrastination because that's what I'm doing right now :mf_rosetinted:

Procrastination is for people who know how to get sh*t done fast, and done right. What are you procrastinating on?

but I'm supposed to be studying the different phases of natural childbirth for my Womens Health class. :puking: I thought I would enjoy this class more than PE. I was wrong.

but I'm supposed to be studying the different phases of natural childbirth for my Womens Health class. :puking: I thought I would enjoy this class more than PE. I was wrong.

Oh :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I've started dreading my hair dododooo :teehee: Only one dread so far, it's sooooooooo time consuming :o and I need rubber bands >,<

Ah, this is so exciting - I finally have a hobby :mf_rosetinted:

Mis padres dont know though, and my mum told me last night that I'm not allowed them :/

:mikacool:

Please help me get off the Internet so I can start with my chemistry project. I need to have the script ready on Monday and I haven't started yet, and I have no plans of doing so either. I'm screwed...

And if you wonder why I need to write a script. It's because we are doing a film about trans fat. Or doing, we haven't even started yet :fisch: Anyone out there that have a trans fat movie, in Swedish, they are willing to lend us? :aah:

Archived