Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in an Avengers RP group and I shipped my character with other (duh) but they're only friends and they had potential for something else. But now the other character is all flirty (well, not flirty but he's spending lots of time with another character and she's evil but he doesn't know and stuff) and now I think they're about to have chicken and I'm like "But...You and I were supposed to pair our characters" but I can't say anything because we actually never say anything about pairing our characters :aah: and the other character I want to ship mine is kinda...gay right now :aah:

I'm such a horrible RPer :mf_rosetinted:

it was a bit worse this time :huh: he came to our house drunk and get in and you know the rest :huh: but i'm fine now :wink2:

Oh god Annu. :huglove: Please remember that I love you, and that I had a surgery similar, if not exactly like yours, last year. If you have any questions or concerns or ANYTHING, I will love to talk.

:aah: i think i go back to sleep... It is 8:46am here and last night was difficult. So see ya :huglove:

Sleep well :huglove: it's only 0:48am but I'm not even sleepy, the other days I'm sleepy but I ignore it :aah:

Archived