qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did you see that episode with the chick that snorted baby powder? :aah:

Haha! I noticed this one was gettg full!! You make it Cat!!! And have you guys seen the one where the wife eats her husbands ashes?

Did you see that episode with the chick that snorted baby powder? :aah:

I didn't see that one :aah:

Haha! I noticed this one was gettg full!! You make it Cat!!! And have you guys seen the one where the wife eats her husbands ashes?

I saw it!! :aah: that was so...

Guys, have you seen the one with a girl who drinks nail polish?

Yes! That was so gross!

I didn't see that one :aah:

I saw it!! :aah: that was so...

Guys, have you seen the one with a girl who drinks nail polish?

No, have you seen the one where she eats dryer sheets? :aah:

Yeah! Have you seen the one where the chick dress up like a baby all the time? :aah:

OMG YES!! :aah: That was so weird! :aah: and...I don't remember another one :aah: I see them on youtube because I think they don't show it here :naughty:

I know!! :aah: I just closed fb :mf_rosetinted:

Good plan. :naughty: Whats really awkward is when it's really late and you see one of your friends is online, so you message them and their parents message you back.

Good plan. :naughty: Whats really awkward is when it's really late and you see one of your friends is online, so you message them and their parents message you back.

That...never happened to me :aah:

Consider yourself lucky. :sneaky2:

Should've been awkward :aah:

I once log in into a friend's facebook to check something (she asked me to do it because I had her password :aah:) and I was there for 5 seconds and three people were asking me stuff and I was like "I'm not her!! :aah:"

Should've been awkward :aah:

I once log in into a friend's facebook to check something (she asked me to do it because I had her password :aah:) and I was there for 5 seconds and three people were asking me stuff and I was like "I'm not her!! :aah:"

Haha Ive never done that!!! Facebook bores me.

I use it to find cute guys I kiss at leadersip conventions. :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Oh :das: that's a good reason to use facebook, but I'd never give my tumblr :aah: just people I can trust :aah: tumblr is what's on my twisted mind...