King Charles!

eloise.shaw

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Seen King Charles live in Liege last year. Sorry, did not like him! He was so full of himself, and did not make any contact what so ever with the audience!

• 4 weeks later...

So I met the King on Friday. He's as sweet and amazing as I had imagined :fangurl:. He came out after the show and gave us autographs/pictures although he was in a hurry. He did one new song too (at least I've never heard it before) but I wasn't quick enough to film it.

Polar bear:

Mississippi Isabel:

And finally :fangurl:

312h9us.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
So I met the King on Friday. He's as sweet and amazing as I had imagined :fangurl:. He came out after the show and gave us autographs/pictures although he was in a hurry. He did one new song too (at least I've never heard it before) but I wasn't quick enough to film it.

Polar bear:

Mississippi Isabel:

And finally :fangurl:

312h9us.jpg

Oh wow! That's so cooooool :teehee: I think he's absolutely lovely! I adore the man.

I have to say, he seems more confident than he was a few years ago, so that might have been an issue?

I'm going to be seeing him at the Leadmill in Sheffield on 29th of September! Can't wait :teehee:

he's brilliant one the best artists I've discovered, i defo recommend his album, can't stop playing it at the moment ... my personal favs ... Loveblood,Mississippi Isabel,Lady Percy,Brightest Lights, Coco Chitty

he's brilliant one the best artists I've discovered, i defo recommend his album, can't stop playing it at the moment ... my personal favs ... Loveblood,Mississippi Isabel,Lady Percy,Brightest Lights, Coco Chitty

That's pretty much half of them :naughty:

TWEETED ME *dies*

*dies* Me too! Everyday now for about six days :aah: