King Charles!

eloise.shaw

HELLO!

Recently I have discovered this new artist and I think he's fantastic! He is called King Charles and he is quite unusual.

[YOUTUBE]lQzsUcRBEKI&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

Most of his songs are guitar based and kinda folky, but he says he is inspired by all sorts of people including Gaga, Vampire Weekend, and The Rolling Stones :naughty:

SO LISTEN TO HIM! DISCOVER HIM! AND LOVE HIM! After listening to his songs a couple of times, I am hooked. This song is him most well known song:

[YOUTUBE]yxwWDw8Q2hA&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLO!

Recently I have discovered this new artist and I think he's fantastic! He is called King Charles and he is quite unusual.

[YOUTUBE]lQzsUcRBEKI&ob=av3e[/YOUTUBE]

Most of his songs are guitar based and kinda folky, but he says he is inspired by all sorts of people including Gaga, Vampire Weekend, and The Rolling Stones :naughty:

SO LISTEN TO HIM! DISCOVER HIM! AND LOVE HIM! After listening to his songs a couple of times, I am hooked. This song is him most well known song:

[YOUTUBE]yxwWDw8Q2hA&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

They like him:

[YOUTUBE]LFZ-GnazOMs[/YOUTUBE]

Awww, I LOVE King Charles!! Saw him at Les Ardentes last summer, he is a fantastic live performer! I've pre-ordered his new (first) album, hope it will be good. I love some of his old stuff more than Bam Bam. Love Lust is awesome.

[YOUTUBE]JN_cOsjErDE&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

There is a lovely version on his web page, it's even better :wub2:

http://kingcharles-music.com/

Edited by tiibet

Awww, I LOVE King Charles!! Saw him at Les Ardentes last summer, he is a fantastic live performer! I've pre-ordered his new (first) album, hope it will be good. I love some of his old stuff more than Bam Bam. Love Lust is awesome.

[YOUTUBE]JN_cOsjErDE&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

There is a lovely version on his web page, it's even better :wub2:

http://kingcharles-music.com/

Lucky you! He performed at a venue in my hometown, but I was too young to get in! :tears:

But he looks amazing! I love Love lust :wub2: Can't wait for the new album, I'm pre-ordering at soon as I have enough money :aah:

Lucky you! He performed at a venue in my hometown, but I was too young to get in! :tears:

But he looks amazing! I love Love lust :wub2: Can't wait for the new album, I'm pre-ordering at soon as I have enough money :aah:

It looks he is doing a lot of shows and I'm sure there are more tours after the album is out, so I hope you can see him live very soon! :thumb_yello:

Hahah, he was great on stage, love his hair style :roftl: Have you heard his music played in the radio in the UK? I have no idea how popular he is, no one knows him in my country.

Woah, I'm in love with this one! Just what I needed for a bleak Saturday. What an adorable guy, both musically and style-wise. :teehee:

He's like a breathe of fresh air isn't he?! :biggrin2:

It looks he is doing a lot of shows and I'm sure there are more tours after the album is out, so I hope you can see him live very soon! :thumb_yello:

Hahah, he was great on stage, love his hair style :roftl: Have you heard his music played in the radio in the UK? I have no idea how popular he is, no one knows him in my country.

Yeees, I think he'll be doing some bigger shows for definate :naughty:

I've never heard him on the radio, I think I saw him one on the tv, but he's not well known here at all either! :dunno:

It's pretty surprising because he's fantastic!

He does an incredible version of Billy Joels, We Didn't Start The Fire, with his own lyrics.

Oh yes! I've heard it!

[YOUTUBE]mE8aROD20Kw&v=XEbtMClqGck&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_821750[/YOUTUBE]

Here! He talks about Britain instead of America :naughty: It's pretty accurate.

• 1 month later...

I will move in to this thread now :mf_rosetinted:

The King is just amazing. I don't know anymore what I would do without his music :fangurl: I can't wait to receive the CD. Unfortunately I had to order from Amazon, not the other place which sells the ones with autographs because they don't deliver to Estonia :/

I will move in to this thread now :mf_rosetinted:

The King is just amazing. I don't know anymore what I would do without his music :fangurl: I can't wait to receive the CD. Unfortunately I had to order from Amazon, not the other place which sells the ones with autographs because they don't deliver to Estonia :/

Aaaaw, well at least it's coming! I just listen to him on spotify cos I don't have enough money for the album :aah: I'm THAT poor at the moment. :mf_rosetinted:

I am in love with beating hearts and polar bear.

Aaaaw, well at least it's coming! I just listen to him on spotify cos I don't have enough money for the album :aah: I'm THAT poor at the moment. :mf_rosetinted:

where do you listen to polar bear? D: couldn't find on youtube. normal version xD

I love the polar bear but I refuse to listen to any of the song that will be on the album. I don't want to get tired of them before the CD arrives :D

where do you listen to polar bear? D: couldn't find on youtube. normal version xD

I listen to it on Spotify! Get spotify! It's soooo good! You can listen to music for free in high quality. It's like iTunes but for free. But you can't put the songs on your iPod unless you buy the songs, or get a spotify unlimited subscription.

I love the polar bear but I refuse to listen to any of the song that will be on the album. I don't want to get tired of them before the CD arrives :D

That's happened to me alot before. :doh:

I listen to it on Spotify! Get spotify! It's soooo good! You can listen to music for free in high quality. It's like iTunes but for free. But you can't put the songs on your iPod unless you buy the songs, or get a spotify unlimited subscription.

That's happened to me alot before. :doh:

let's google :mikadas: