Mika @ Festival Crazy Week, Nice - 17/07/2012

Lucrezia

From Facebook page of Festival Crazy Week:

Mika will be at the Festival Crazy Week in Nice on Tuesday 17 July 2012 - Théâtre de Verdure (NICE).

Tickets will be available on Monday 26 March at 10am only on http://www.crazyweek.fr

MIKA se produira en ouverture du festival CRAZY WEEK !!!

Mardi 17 Juillet 2012 - Théâtre de Verdure (NICE)

Ouverture des locations : Lundi 26 Mars à 10h exclusivement sur http://www.crazyweek.fr

536077_377538755609746_259544934075796_1163947_1797143213_n.jpg

Link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=377538755609746&set=a.344811642215791.81300.259544934075796&type=3&theater

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know he performed at Palais Nikaia in Nice in 2010,it's the same place?

Oh sorry :doh: I remember now. He performed in Ajaccio (Corsica) last year at Theatre de Verdure :aah: that confused me :blink:

Oh sorry :doh: I remember now. He performed in Ajaccio (Corsica) last year at Theatre de Verdure :aah: that confused me :blink:

Ah,thanks,I knew it sounds familiar for me Theatre de Verdure and didn't know why :thumb_yello:

Hello :biggrin2:

Please could someone tell me if this venue is within reasonable Taxi distance of the airport?

I remember from when I went to Palais Nikaia that the airport is pretty close to the City centre and I was just wondering how far away this venue is?

Please could someone tell me if this venue is within reasonable Taxi distance of the airport?

I remember from when I went to Palais Nikaia that the airport is pretty close to the City centre and I was just wondering how far away this venue is?

I thought it was in the centre of Nice, I'm not sure

Yep, I'm sure: http://www.ivoiremusic.fr/crazyweek/2012/infos.html

Great. That would be fine then. Wouldn't cost too much to get a taxi.

Thank you very much :biggrin2:

They say you can take the bus no.98 from the International Airport Nice Cote d'Azur directly to the Theatre de Verdure :thumb_yello:

They say you can take the bus no.98 from the International Airport Nice Cote d'Azur directly to the Theatre de Verdure :thumb_yello:

Thank you - that is very helpful. Oh yes, I remember the buses - straight outside the airport :thumb_yello:

I have just bought a ticket btw - it says on sale from tomorrow but I have bought it and printed it off! It would only let me buy one though oddly.

Thank you - that is very helpful. Oh yes, I remember the buses - straight outside the airport :thumb_yello:

I have just bought a ticket btw - it says on sale from tomorrow but I have bought it and printed it off! It would only let me buy one though oddly.

How much it was it,38euros ?

It says on it 34. I don't really know tbh as it is in French and I don't speak French but it say 34 Euro :aah:

34 for me too... :naughty:

God! It's interesting but I have to wait the date of an exam :aah: go or not go?

It says on it 34. I don't really know tbh as it is in French and I don't speak French but it say 34 Euro :aah:

Ah,it's that special "carte ivoire" for 34 euros,but it says for me : "no tickets available for sale" :dunno:

34 for me too... :naughty:

God! It's interesting but I have to wait the date of an exam :aah: go or not go?

I hop eyou can go :biggrin2:

Ah,it's that special "carte ivoire" for 34 euros,but it says for me : "no tickets available for sale" :dunno:

Very odd isn't it. I really didn't except to be able to progress to actually buy a ticket. Yes - it says 'carte ivoire'

Nice it's only 307 km from my house... I'm really thinking of going, I've been in Nice three years ago with my school and it's such a lovely city! If my dad or my mum or anyone else in my family wants to bring me there, then I'll be there :biggrin2: *fingers crossed*

Nice it's only 307 km from my house... I'm really thinking of going, I've been in Nice three years ago with my school and it's such a lovely city! If my dad or my mum or anyone else in my family wants to bring me there, then I'll be there :biggrin2: *fingers crossed*

I hope it works out for you :biggrin2:. Yes, it is a beautiful city isn't it. :thumb_yello:

Kath have you looked into transport options for the next day from Nice to Lyon? Will you take the train?

Yes, I posted it in the Oldlings. No I will fly from Nice to Lyon. I will have to work out the next bit after that - how to get from Lyon to the gig :naughty:

Archived