Mika @ Festival Crazy Week, Nice - 17/07/2012

Lucrezia

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought he will promote his album on his gigs first and then he'll do all this festivals. :teehee:

More likely the other way round. But hopefully there will be some new songs at the festivals.

More likely the other way round. But hopefully there will be some new songs at the festivals.

But.....but....but he said on twitter:

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

"yes @beckieboom I will be starting touring this year, small shows first of course... then more bigger ones and some festivals"

:tears:

But.....but....but he said on twitter: MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds "yes @beckieboom I will be starting touring this year, small shows first of course... then more bigger ones and some festivals" :tears:

First rule of being a Mika fan.....................don't believe a word he says unfortunately.

But.....but....but he said on twitter:

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

"yes @beckieboom I will be starting touring this year, small shows first of course... then more bigger ones and some festivals"

:tears:

Maybe it should have been "I will be starting touring this year, small shows first of course... then more bigger ones, and some festivals" :naughty:

First rule of being a Mika fan.....................don't believe a word he says unfortunately.

:tears: This is the worst thing that I found after they told me there's no Santa Claus! :tears::mf_rosetinted:

Maybe it should have been "I will be starting touring this year, small shows first of course... then more bigger ones, and some festivals" :naughty:

Yes,that makes sense....or not......ah! he is so tricky! :winksmiley02:

:tears: This is the worst thing that I found after they told me there's no Santa Claus! :tears::mf_rosetinted: Yes,that makes sense....or not......ah! he is so tricky! :winksmiley02:

I'm sorry :huglove: He doesn't mean to deliberately mislead - it just seems to happen that way. :naughty:

Kath, the link doesn't work here. But if you give me the adress of the hotel, I can tell you if it's far from the place.

Thank you very much.

58-60 avenue de la Californie

06200 NICE

FRANCE

To be honest I have booked it now as I looked on the map and worked out it is probably about 2 km away?

Thank you very much.

58-60 avenue de la Californie

06200 NICE

FRANCE

To be honest I have booked it now as I looked on the map and worked out it is probably about 2 km away?

Yes, it is about 2 km away. You can walk along the sea, so that will be pleasant...

And regarding the taxi from the airport, you can take the shuttle or the bus (less expensive) that will leave you near the hotel or in front of the venue if you go directly.

Yes, it is about 2 km away. You can walk along the sea, so that will be pleasant... And regarding the taxi from the airport, you can take the shuttle or the bus (less expensive) that will leave you near the hotel or in front of the venue if you go directly.

Thank you :biggrin2: Should work out ok hopefully :thumb_yello: Really looking forward to being in Nice again. :thumb_yello:

Archived