dcdeb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to joining you ladies :thumb_yello:

So glad to have you again, Rosie!

And i hope we have more time to socialize this time as we didn't in Oporto...

It was like here you go your ticket, run to the queue, line up, run a bit more, get rain all over,bore to death with the thindersticks....:teehee:.... see Mika and bye bye...

it's not the "real" price?:blink:

I sent an email to the organisation where they confirmed me it would cost 9 euros, but that's if you buy your ticket there, directly, i believe..

It was like here you go your ticket, run to the queue, line up, run a bit more, get rain all over,bore to death with the thindersticks....:teehee:.... see Mika and bye bye...

I sent an email to the organisation where they confirmed me it would cost 9 euros, but that's if you buy your ticket there, directly, i believe..

Are you travelling to Coimbra on the 3rd?

Are you travelling to Coimbra on the 3rd?

Yes, i'm planning on it, not sure yet as i'll be in my summer vacation in the Algarve by then, but if not on the 3rd i'll stay for the next day, th 5th with you all...

Yes, i'm planning on it, not sure yet as i'll be in my summer vacation in the Algarve by then, but if not on the 3rd i'll stay for the next day, th 5th with you all...

I think we have a late flight going home, so we can have breakfast together :wink2:

thank you for the information!

I still don't know! :blink:

We were discussing this the other day. A girl asked someone responsable for the festival and they answered her 9€, but Carla (WillyWonka) saw somewhere it was more expensive... So I don't know what to say to you. Since I'm not considering buying the ticket so soon I didn't look for the correct price.

Mary can you help here? :blink:

Tha daily tickets are never THAT expensive, I believe.

The tickets they're selling on that website may be the pass for the whole fair, from 25th July to 5th August. :wink2:

It's still early to know, and I believe they'll only sell tickets once the lineup is complete, but soon as I get that info, I'll post here! :thumb_yello:

Surfing in the net a couple of days ago I found a web where they were solding tickets for 25 euros. Sorry, but don´t remember where... I just googled Expofacid... sorry...

Yes, but still 25€ is not the same as almost 29£! :blink: It's weird!

So, it's really confirmed? Didn't know. That's great news! :thumb_yello:

Tha daily tickets are never THAT expensive, I believe.

The tickets they're selling on that website may be the pass for the whole fair, from 25th July to 5th August. :wink2:

It's still early to know, and I believe they'll only sell tickets once the lineup is complete, but soon as I get that info, I'll post here! :thumb_yello:

That's what I thought in the first place! :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
May I start my report now??

and now??

NOT YET??????

:aah:

:lmfao:

OK, start it now, and we'll see how well it matches with your actual

report AFTER the festival! :thumb_yello: